Seeking Assistance for Rehab Project on Partially Gutted House

Seeking Assistance for Rehab Project on Partially Gutted House

ND · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 12 votes

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently thinking of buying a property  thats undergoing rehab, and I find myself in need of some valuable information and guidance to ensure its successful completion. The project involves a house that has undergone extensive interior gutting, leaving it in a state of near completion.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance, advice, or insights that you might be able to provide.
If you have personal experience in rehab projects or possess knowledge in any of the aforementioned areas, I kindly request your guidance. Any resources, tutorials, online forums, or even personal anecdotes would be of immense value in helping me.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.