Me too! Lets meet and start our own master mind group!
My name is Jimmy Cooper, Married man, father of two, I'm a contractor with my Dad and have been for about seven years. I want to get into the flipping business. I am currently studying for my Real Estate License. I also wish to work on my fitness physically mentally spiritually.
Anyone else down? I'm thinking Coffee Shops (Philz Coffee/Starbucks) 202 N Glassell St. Orange, CA 92866
I am new to Real Estate and would love to connect. I have been working for a GC all my career and am also interested in getting into the flipping business. Lets get together and discuss opportunities.
My name is Ron Lin. I'm interested in connecting. Also a father of 2. I'm from manufacturing. Have had investments overseas. Now looking into wholesaling in this area and is also studying for real estate license. Interested in getting into this space from the wholesaling angle to start with and maybe later into BRRRR. Pls reach out.