What to do with a meth-lab house 馃槼

What to do with a meth-lab house 馃槼

Sara TranumPro Member
Investor 路 VA 路 Member since 2024 路 8 posts 路 2 votes

I recently discovered a house near to where we invest in LTR was going to foreclosure auction. (It actually failed at auction /reverted yesterday, so TBD what happens next.)

In asking a friend who is a neighbor what she knows, I learned the basement had been used by one of the previous owners as a meth lab 馃槵

Prior to learning that, I was intrigued. Now I鈥檓 pretty sure the remediation is way out of my league. All the same, now I鈥檓 curious who has done a remediation and reno on a house that had a meth lab, and all that it entailed?

1Reply
121 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.