Plumbers in Salt Lake City

Plumbers in Salt Lake City

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I am starting a new rehab project at the end of the month in Salt Lake City and would love to try out a new plumber.  I have always used a larger company that has always sent someone different for each project.  I would love to get some recommendations for some independent plumbers that are decently priced and do a great job.

Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I don't have a specific recommendation for you. You might try asking some of the other contractors (from other trades) that you have worked with and have had good luck with if they know of any good plumbers. A lot of the tradesman seem to know and work with each other. Just make sure to get additional references and check licenses etc. before you hire anybody. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.