Building a team in northwest Indiana

Building a team in northwest Indiana

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I have currently done deals in the Chicagoland area and love my contractor. As I am expanding to northwest indiana I would like to find a new contractor that I can partner with to do a few BRRRR and flip deals - any suggestions on how I can do that or preferred contractors I can partner with ? Would appreciate any help

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    I do business near Indiana, but I never crossed the state line because most of my contractors are not licensed over there.   I may have one contractor, so PM me, and you can interview them.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 72 votes
    8y

    Naina, get in touch with @Scott Steffek and/or @Elbert D.  They have a lot of experience in that area. 

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 841 posts · 480 votes
    8y

    I know alot of great contractors in Indianapolis, not many up north.  I will check into that. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.