Bixby property management app

Bixby property management app

Matt EklundPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 26 votes

I was curious if anyone has used Bixby APP for property management software. I currently hire property managers, but am toying with the idea of managing a couple SFH myself. I'd love to get some input.

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 314 votes
    7y

    Hi Matt, I don't have any experience with the Bixby app, but do manage all of my SFH (got a bunch). I've got ~8 years experience doing it and have found things that work well and some that don't. I do have a handyman that helps me do repairs and he actually takes calls directly from the tenants to cut out the middle man (me). For me, I prefer to do my own management as no one has my best interest at heart like I do. That is not to discredit property managers as they offer a valuable service in cases where you either can't or don't want to manage yourself. There are definitely pros and cons, but for me the pros greatly outweigh the cons.

  • Property Manager · Lansing, MI · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 59 votes
    7y

    @Matt Eklund the question is how involved would you like to be, and how adamant are you about systems. The systems part is a must because if you don’t have rock solid systems it will turn into a mad house fast! I have a good amount of experience managing properties in good and bad areas, and in the end it’s about rules and systems. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.