Looking to connect with wholesalers

18 Replies

Hey everybody! My name is Taylor and I have been investing in real estate for about a year now. My main REI goal is to build a profolio of multi family properties. I have been able to acquire to 4 plexs this year and am grateful and even more hungry to scale my business now, although capitol to move forward is beginning to get tight, even with using PML. I have been educating myself on wholesaling recently as alternate route to create revenue to further my goals. I am looking to connect with a wholesaler from the New Orleans area that could help point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am open to any ideas and/or suggestions! Thank you!

Hey @Taylor Murphy . I am both an investor and a licensed realtor. I focus mainly on fix and flip type deals, but do a small amount of wholesaling also in addition to some new construction and buy and hold. If you would like to chat, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck and happy investing! 

If anyone in the New Orleans area including Lafayette, Jefferson, etc. needs any help with anything regarding real estate, please let me know how I can help you. I am willing to work for free, all I ask in return is experience. I look forward to working with you!

I am a Licensed Broker and Real Estate Investor in the Metro New Orleans Area. I focus on Commercial and Multi-Family Listings. If any one has any question/comments, please do nit hesitate to reach out to me.

@Braden Smith  @Taylor Murphy @Jason Watson @Sam Brooks

I have a few deals on the table. I would like to have a lunch meeting if we can all sync our schedules this week.

Good morning gentlemen.

My schedule is open on Thursday 1/17 between 3-6pm & Friday 1/18 all day after 11am.

We can meet at Francesca's on Harrison Ave if every one is available.

NOREIA (New Orleans Real Estate Investors Association) is meeting this Thursday evening (6:30PM) in Metairie.  I usually get in town at around 4PM to beat the rush hour traffic and I grab a coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde on Veterans.  It's right down the street from the meeting location, if any of you can make one or the other?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here