Looking to connect with wholesalers

Looking to connect with wholesalers

Rental Property Investor · Metairie, LA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes

Hey everybody! My name is Taylor and I have been investing in real estate for about a year now. My main REI goal is to build a profolio of multi family properties. I have been able to acquire to 4 plexs this year and am grateful and even more hungry to scale my business now, although capitol to move forward is beginning to get tight, even with using PML. I have been educating myself on wholesaling recently as alternate route to create revenue to further my goals. I am looking to connect with a wholesaler from the New Orleans area that could help point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am open to any ideas and/or suggestions! Thank you!

2Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
8y

Hey @Taylor Murphy. I am both an investor and a licensed realtor. I focus mainly on fix and flip type deals, but do a small amount of wholesaling also in addition to some new construction and buy and hold. If you would like to chat, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck and happy investing! 

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
    8y

    Hey @Taylor Murphy. I am both an investor and a licensed realtor. I focus mainly on fix and flip type deals, but do a small amount of wholesaling also in addition to some new construction and buy and hold. If you would like to chat, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck and happy investing! 

  • Kenner, LA · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Braden Smith are you familiar with other areas besides the city of New  Orleans?  In particular, Jefferson Parish and Lafayette parishes.

  • Broussard, LA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    @Destiny Prince I'm in Lafayette Parish. Is there something I can help you with?

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
    8y

    @Destiny Prince I work throughout the Greater New Orleans area and am familiar with all parishes around New Orleans. I am not familiar with Lafayette. 

  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    8y

    Hello @Destiny Prince, what type of investing are you looking to do in Lafayette Parish?

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey, everyone! We wholesale and invest in New Orleans. Originally from  the area so we know the city deeply. Reach out to us with any questions! 

  • New to Real Estate · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    If anyone in the New Orleans area including Lafayette, Jefferson, etc. needs any help with anything regarding real estate, please let me know how I can help you. I am willing to work for free, all I ask in return is experience. I look forward to working with you!

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    I am a Licensed Broker and Real Estate Investor in the Metro New Orleans Area. I focus on Commercial and Multi-Family Listings. If any one has any question/comments, please do nit hesitate to reach out to me.

    @Braden Smith@Taylor Murphy @Jason Watson @Sam Brooks

    I have a few deals on the table. I would like to have a lunch meeting if we can all sync our schedules this week.

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
    7y

    Hey @Ron Collins. I would be willing to meet up. Let me know what day you are thinking...

  • Metairie, LA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Braden Smith @Ron Collins @Sam Brooks Hey guys, I was just reading over the post and a meet up sounds great. I myself am a real estate newbie with the intentions of first starting as a wholesaler. Definitely would love to provide free labor in an effort to learn about the rehabbing process.

  • Rental Property Investor · Metairie, LA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hey @Ron Collins, I will be free most of the week and would be interested in meeting up. Let me know when a good day and time would be so we can make something happen!

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Good morning gentlemen.

    My schedule is open on Thursday 1/17 between 3-6pm & Friday 1/18 all day after 11am.

    We can meet at Francesca's on Harrison Ave if every one is available.

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
    7y

    Hey @Quintinn Payton. Shoot me a PM. Maybe I can help you get started.

  • Rental Property Investor · Metairie, LA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Ron Collins Friday would be a better day for me. How does noon on Friday 1/18 at Francesca’s sound?

  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    7y

    NOREIA (New Orleans Real Estate Investors Association) is meeting this Thursday evening (6:30PM) in Metairie.  I usually get in town at around 4PM to beat the rush hour traffic and I grab a coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde on Veterans.  It's right down the street from the meeting location, if any of you can make one or the other?

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Taylor Murphy I can be at Francesca's at noon on Friday. See you then!!!

    @Robert Leonard I will be at the Cafe' Du Monde on Veterans tomorrow @ 4:15. 

    Thank you guys for responding. I look forward to meeting with both of you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Metairie, LA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Perfect, see you Friday! @Ron Collins

    @Robert Leonard Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet on Thursday. Maybe we can make something work before the meeting next month!









































































































































































































  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 969 posts · 747 votes
    7y

    Hey @Robert Leonard. I will try and make it to Cafe Du Monde prior to the NOREIA meeting also.

    @Ron Collins and @Taylor Murphy I will try and make it to the meeting on Friday.

    Im a bit under the weather, but starting to come back to life so I'll be there if Im feeling better.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.