Looking For Boots On The Ground In Baton Rouge County LA

Looking For Boots On The Ground In Baton Rouge County LA

New to Real Estate · Dover, DE · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hello, my name is Tien. I am a new virtual wholesaler looking to go into Baton Rouge County and New Orleans area. I am looking for JV partner/boots-on-ground to help me with the disposition side. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
6y

We call them parishes here, instead of counties like every other state.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    6y

    We call them parishes here, instead of counties like every other state.

  • Lender · Prairieville, LA · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 114 votes
    6y

    @Tien Nguyen, set up an alert for "Baton Rouge." New investors are regularly posting. I bet they'd love to help you for the experience.

  • Stephen KeigheryBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 716 posts · 555 votes
    6y

    Hey @Tien Nguyen, I work the Greater New Orleans market and JV with an awesome partner when I get BR deals. PM me and I can I connect you with them.

    Home Buyer Louisiana4.855 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.