Looking to start a BP meetup group in Chesterfield. Interested?

Looking to start a BP meetup group in Chesterfield. Interested?

Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 5 votes

I am planning a monthly BP meet-up group in Chesterfield Valley.  We are planning either the first Monday or Tuesday of the month at the Fox and Hound location in the Valley.

Please comment if you would be interested.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 28 votes
8y

I'd be interested.  Either day works for me.

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    I'd be interested.  Either day works for me.

  • Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Matt, thanks for the response. Spread the word and I'll keep you posted. If I get enough feed back we may do a test run next week.

  • Real Estate Agent · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hey Ray, I am new to bigger pockets and to investing. Have good construction knowledge though would love to join your group!

    Clayton Wodward

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    Hi, I would be interested.  Curious how your meet up will be different than the other one(s) in town?

  • Real Estate Agent · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    I would be interested in this meetup as well. 

  • Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I would be interested, let me know if it gets planned

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 194 posts · 100 votes
    8y
    My office is in Chesterfield and I would be interested.
  • Wholesaler · Saint Ann, MO · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    @Ray C. I have interest, did this get started?

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I would be interested. I work evening though, so those days would be a struggle if the meet ups would be in the eve. Are you considering weekend meet ups as well?

  • Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Im also interested. Is this happening?

  • Ballwin, MO · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I'm interested, but would probably have a hard time making evenings work. 

  • Real Estate Agent · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Lets take lead on this, lots of interested people so let's do it. What's central for everybody. Downtown, Clayton, St. Charles... Etc. Once we figure out what's central for everyone let's decide on the weekday evening or a weekend? Once I know what's pretty central for everyone I'll pick a place. It's gonna get to the point where if you can make it... Great! If you can't, we can work towards making this a monthly meet up that's keeps a schedule so we can all plan around it! Hope this sounds good to everyone.

  • Real Estate Agent · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Ray C.:

    I am planning a monthly BP meet-up group in Chesterfield Valley.  We are planning either the first Monday or Tuesday of the month at the Fox and Hound location in the Valley.

    Please comment if you would be interested.

     Just re-read Ray's original post, sorry.... How's Monday the 7th at 6pm for everybody At the Fox and Hound in Valley?

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I would love to make it, but can't. Hopefully a weekend meet up will take place soon, meeting in Chesterfield Valley would be no problem. Does anyone no of any other St Louis Real Estate investor groups or meetings?

  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I'm interested as well.  I live in chesterfield but invest in south city.

  • Real Estate Investor · Milton, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I'm interested if they could be in the evenings.  I need to get home after work and see the family for a while before going back out.  I live in St. Charles area but can drive elsewhere.

  • Real Estate Agent · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Jeff Petit, @Lance Moore @Sharon Gutowski I just found out from @Addison Guyse that there already is a BP meet up for STL and its posted in the events section. Check it out. We missed the one for this month but hopefully all of us can meet up at next months!

  • Ballwin, MO · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Clayton Woodward great! I'll check it out. It could be a little while before I can make it, my job is freelance writing and my schedule can be unpredictable. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.