New to Real Estate Investing

New to Real Estate Investing

Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am a 21 year old student born and raised in St. Louis new to real estate investing. Im still in the process of learning and familiarizing myself with the process, but I’m currently very interested in wholesaling and was wondering if anyone had any experience doing so in St. Louis either in the county or the city? What were some things that you found helpful when trying to find deals and cash buyers? My Dad turned me onto BiggerPockets, as he has a few properties himself but, in his own words, “did the right things the wrong way.” Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes
6y

@Teddy Schmitt That is great to start on real estate investing as early as you are! Welcome! I'm not experienced in wholesaling myself, but I have chatted with @Matt Guignon who may be able to provide more information about it than I can. Best of luck!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    Great job on seeking real estate investing advice at such a young age. You're already ahead of the game being active on here. Keep up the great work. 

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Teddy Schmitt That is great to start on real estate investing as early as you are! Welcome! I'm not experienced in wholesaling myself, but I have chatted with @Matt Guignon who may be able to provide more information about it than I can. Best of luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 74 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    @Teddy Schmitt Welcome to Bigger Pockets, and the world of REI. I'd love to connect and hear more about your goals and vision, and see if I'm able to provide any value or clarity. Feel free to reach out! Thank you @Naomasa Hase, hope all is well man! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Matt Guignon

    Thanks for reaching out Matt, I responded to your message. @Naomasa Hase thanks for your response!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.