NYC BP Meet-Up

NYC BP Meet-Up

Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes

Is there a NYC BP meet-up? I saw that there was one back in August, and then the one I attended a couple of weeks back, but I'm not sure if it has been steady in New York. If not, please let me know if anyone in the NY area would be interested in having one started on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.

I would be happy to take the lead in organizing it - I don't know the first thing about what needs to be done - but I don't mind doing the legwork in finding out. I can also ask some members from other cities what they are doing.

Thanks!

2Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 424 posts · 99 votes
12y

@Darren Sagger organized the last one not long ago. Brandon Turner was there as well. I'm not sure why I can't tag them, but look up Darren and shoot him a message and he will likely have the info you are looking for.

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Passaic, NJ · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Darren,

    That's a great idea. Count me in.

    Ben

  • Matthew SpiegelPro Member
    Investor · Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Actually @ann bellamy you are right, it looks like I missed the big event with the man, the myth the legend @Joshua Dorkin Thanks  @Darren Sager for organizing looking forward to the event on the 23rd please keep us in the loop, thanks.

  • Matthew SpiegelPro Member
    Investor · Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it...

  • Staten Island, NY · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    One more guy from Brooklyn/Staten Island who's down for a meet up during the week.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jackson Heights, NY · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Alfonso DeLuca:

    One more guy from Brooklyn/Staten Island who's down for a meet up during the week.

     Theres a meet up in st. George, Staten Island on tuesday Apr 19th message me to get details

  • Staten Island, NY · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Christian Costa:
    Originally posted by @Alfonso DeLuca:

    One more guy from Brooklyn/Staten Island who's down for a meet up during the week.

     Theres a meet up in st. George, Staten Island on tuesday Apr 19th message me to get details

     PM sent.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 279 posts · 224 votes
    10y

    @Jonathan Makovsky

    Yes, I've been looking to organize a group that meets more often than once a month as well. I have a few people interested, so maybe we can coordinate something. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.