Cleveland/Columbus - Title Company/Attorney Recommendation

Cleveland/Columbus - Title Company/Attorney Recommendation

J ScottPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 18k+ posts · 17k+ votes

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good title company that can handle closings between Cleveland and Columbus (and including both)?  Specifically looking for a company that has an attorney on staff who can review loan docs, etc. 

Any recommendations greatly appreciated!

In fact, I'll send you a free copy of my books if I use your referral! :-)

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 42 votes
10y

I love using Cleveland Home Title for my transactions. A lot of agents out of my brokerage also use Ohio Real Title

I use attorney David Streeter for most of my Real Estate needs and he's our go to attorney for all property management needs. I've also used Fadi Boumitri.

If you reach out to CHT, they may be able to give you investor discounts if you bring up my name. PM me if you want their contact details!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Sure thing. PM me. I'll send you a referral.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    I love using Cleveland Home Title for my transactions. A lot of agents out of my brokerage also use Ohio Real Title

    I use attorney David Streeter for most of my Real Estate needs and he's our go to attorney for all property management needs. I've also used Fadi Boumitri.

    If you reach out to CHT, they may be able to give you investor discounts if you bring up my name. PM me if you want their contact details!

  • Investor · Pembroke Pines, FL · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 25 votes
    10y
    I work with OMNI Title and they are great !
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @J Scott In Cleveland I have used Gateway Title in Brecksville Ohio. Small shop, attorney on site. Ohio Real Title was mentioned, which is a large place that does good work. 

    The problem is when you call their main line you cannot speak to someone unless you know the person for whom you are calling. There is no selection offered through the phone system other than by name. This is a deal breaker for me.

    If you need contract review outside of a title office I use Lieberman, Dvorin, and Dowd in Pepper Pike Ohio.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Fireland title. In house abstractor. Also, a large percentage of their business is investor/developer/new builds. Small shop, big numbers, no waiting to talk to anyone.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland OH · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 275 votes
    9y

    I use Ohio Title Corp. in Middleburg Hts Cindy Epifano is experienced in REO transactions and simultaneous closes.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9y

    @J Scott

    I agree with @Dan Mitchen recommendation of Cleveland Home Title. It is a good company. The owner Don is pretty on top of things.

    I also frequently use City Title in Parma. I have done many deals with private mortgages and City Title is the company I where I take almost all of those types of deals. Bill their attorney is reasonably priced and knocks it out of the park.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland OH · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 275 votes
    9y

    I can also recommend Cleveland Home Title  Don Folino is great.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2012 · 771 posts · 252 votes
    9y

    I'd recommend @Christian Carson

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.