Real estate agent and property management for Cleveland, OH

13 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

I'm currently out of state and looking to build a portfolio in the Cleveland area. Would love to connect with anyone with experience and get recommendations on where to find the best property management and real estate professionals. Thanks!

Hey Sam, welcome to the site! I live in California, but I have been investing in the Cleveland area for years!  I currently own 8 rental properties there. 

I've gathered a ton of information on investing in the Cleveland area, and would be happy to share it with you if you are interested. It includes, among other things, a comprehensive map of the Cleveland area, grading each area from A+ down to F, using a consistent, objective and transparent methodology using publicly available data. 

Feel free to add me as a connection and drop me a private message!

I am an out-of-state investor as well and my Cleveland contact is @Jared Smith, Cleveland native and realtor.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor
Originally posted by @Sam Li:

I'm currently out of state and looking to build a portfolio in the Cleveland area. Would love to connect with anyone with experience and get recommendations on where to find the best property management and real estate professionals. Thanks!

I doubt such people (best in RE) exist in Cleveland. It is more about how to survive in the culture of substandard services.

Hey Sam, I am from California and we currently have 14 rental properties in Cleveland Ohio. We work with a great realtor there that specializes with out of state investors and his company also manages our properties. Send me a PM if interested and I will send you his information.

Mark  

@Steven Taylor   You are selling yourself short my man :-)   @Sam Li     Sandstone is legit. One of the times when I flew out to Cleveland I went to their office and I also had interaction with a couple of their agents. They are stand up people. Thumbs up.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Cleveland
Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.
Find Your Agent Now

@Sam Li   I can provide whatever it is you need. If you are cash and are interested in 10 - 14% net caps 100% hands off I can help. I have personally flipped / sold about 500 props over the last 6 - 7 years, zero marketing, all referrals.