fastest way to qualify for a loan in Ohio

fastest way to qualify for a loan in Ohio

OH · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 9 votes

Does anyone know any loan officer in Ohio that could help me out? Due to a bill that got my address wrong I didn't pay it. Long story short it was put on collection I paid it off but i need to know what to do next, whats the fastest way to qualify for a FHA loan?

3Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Have you applied for a loan yet? Just figure out what bank you want to go through and get the ball rolling. Having had one item in collection, which you paid off, is not going to disqualify you.  Try to dispute it from your credit history if you’d like but other things like your credit score and debt-to-income ratio are more important when applying for a mortgage.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Michael Grigorashenko:

    Does anyone know any loan officer in Ohio that could help me out? Due to a bill that got my address wrong I didn't pay it. Long story short it was put on collection I paid it off but i need to know what to do next, whats the fastest way to qualify for a FHA loan?

     Yeah, @Chris Wharton should be able to help you out. He does most of my loans here in Ohio.

  • Zeke ListonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Michael Grigorashenko:

    Does anyone know any loan officer in Ohio that could help me out? Due to a bill that got my address wrong I didn't pay it. Long story short it was put on collection I paid it off but i need to know what to do next, whats the fastest way to qualify for a FHA loan?

     I would also recommend chatting with @Chris Wharton. 

    Forge Real Estate Advisors535 Reviews
    View Page
  • OH · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    No I haven't applied for a loan yet I didn't know what step to take next but now I'll contact Chris Wharton thanks so much for the help and advice!!!

  • OH · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Just a update I spoke to a loan officer and he told me what to do everything is on track I should be able to qualify in a couple of months.!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.