Multi-Family Realtor, Cincinatti, +10 Units

11 Replies

Can anyone recommend a good realtor in Cincinnati that that specializes in multi-family properties? I'm out of state and looking for value add apartments for buy and hold.

Appreciate any information or recommendations.

@Craig J. thanks for the mention! Account Closed I'd be happy to connect with you. I'll send you a PM.

Thank you all for the responses and recommendations. 

@Sean Carroll Are you investing there from out of state? Any advice or other recommendations? 

Account Closed I am investing from out of state. PM me which recommendations you would like

Hey Account Closed  I'm also investing in Cincinnati from out of state.  I live in San Diego but I'm from Ohio and have family living in Cinci so I've visited a few times.  Have you been?  Do you know anybody in the area?  I've been there multiple times now and I'm buying my first multi-family and should be closing the beginning of May.  Feel free to PM me for any advice I can give.  I'm not a master of the area and I'm also pretty new to the real estate business but I'll give as much advice as I can.  

@Alex Bacon I live in Cincinnati and curious what area of town you are buying your multi family in?  Congrats on the purchase.  

Originally posted by Account Closed:

Can anyone recommend a good realtor in Cincinnati that that specializes in multi-family properties? I'm out of state and looking for value add apartments for buy and hold.

Appreciate any information or recommendations.

Hi Daniel, we've seen a lot of our investors move towards cincinnati. We are in columbus but do larger complexes around the state of ohio, i'll send you a PM 

I live in CA and invest in rental properties in OH. 

I'm here to learn more Cincinatti market and network.

For smaller properties we use Jerry Garrison, good for 2-10 plus units. 

Looking for larger properties I like 

Kurt shoemaker at Cbre

Nick Andrews at Marcus Millichap

Steve Turman with IPA is good for dealing with the 20-70 unit size

Greg Vollman is another one in the 20-70 unit range.

What size property are you looking for? We may be willing to part with some 4 families in our portfolio in the coming months.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here