Looking for a good GC in the Philadelphia area.

Looking for a good GC in the Philadelphia area.

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP, I'm a house flipper looking for a good GC who is insured and able to work on total rehabs, looking to move on about 3 properties within the next 12 weeks so a lot of work available. Please send me recommendations. 

Thanks

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
9y

As a property manager here in Philadelphia I keep an ever upgrading list of tradesman. Feel free to IM me anytime. I share!

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    I have some pretty good references. Im me.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Thomas,

    If I may piggy back here. I to am in need of both full rehab for good bones projects as well

    as minor repairs done right and quickly. Any advice and direction here would be great. 

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    I have a great GC - IM me. He does a ton of work in Brewerytown, both new construction and rehab from the bottom up, inside, and out. His work is great, my wife and I bought our 2nd home from him and are now using that home as an airbnb rental. I can send you photos of his work and other current listings/addresses you can see on zillow/trulia of the quality of work.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Jack and Matthew!

    Thank you both for the info! 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Joe White, I just sent you a message! @Thomas Collins, thanks for starting this thread! Have you started work with anyone? I just bought my first property in Philly and would value any feedback you have up until this part in your journey with a GC in Philly. @Account Closed, message incoming!

  • Clay PackelPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Thomas Collins

    I work for an investment brokerage that contracts 20-25 properties all over Philly each month.

    I have a GC who I've referred to 7 different investors, all had great success with him on their flips.

    He's currently rehabbing 2 properties in South Philly and 1 in Wyncote, PA. He's been doing rehabs in Philly for 25 or so years now and is definitely looking for more work. 

    I'd be happy to pair you guys and potentially find you the deals as well. DM me so I can get you in touch with him and show you what I have under contract right now!

  • Swarthmore, PA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Thomas Collins thank you for starting this thread as this has been a problem for me as well, sorry as well for piggybacking as Darryl mentioned earlier.

    @Joe White 

    @Account Closed I am also a newer investor in the philadelphia area who would appreciate any recommendations as to a reliable and reasonable contractor. I sent a message to you both and would appreciate any help you can offer.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Clay Packel, can we connect regarding your investment brokerage? 

  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    9y

    As a property manager here in Philadelphia I keep an ever upgrading list of tradesman. Feel free to IM me anytime. I share!

  • Clay PackelPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Arkady S. absolutely! Direct message me
  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 97 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    @Arkady S. Let me know if you need additional resources for GC's in the area. Out of some of the deals we've done, we have been able to establish relationships with some great reliable guys. If you need any help feel free to contact me at anytime!

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hey All! Im new to biggerpockets and rei. Im currently looking for contractors for our upcoming multi-family projects in w philly, any recommendations? Thank you, Ramy
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Thomas Collins My name is Adam Salam. Licensed agent that works with multiple investors. I have some good connections for GC. PM when you get a chance!

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Ramy Khalil First and foremost, Welcome Ramy to BP! PM me for further details on how I can help you!

  • Specialist · Brookhaven, PA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Great thread! As everyone knows great GC are hard to come by, I too am looking for some.

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    I also know a few contractors for pretty much everything, for anyone that needs PM me and we can set something up.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.