REI Meetups in Western South Dakota?

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Rapid City, SD · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 11 votes
4y

@Matthew Wolfskill

If you ever end up in rapid let me know. I don’t know of any meet ups, but I’d be willing to have lunch with you and talk real estate.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Rapid City, SD · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Wolfskill

    If you ever end up in rapid let me know. I don’t know of any meet ups, but I’d be willing to have lunch with you and talk real estate.

  • Hulett, WY · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Dakota,  

    That sounds awesome!  I will definitely reach out when I'm headed that way.  

  • Investor · Keesler Air Force Base, MS · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Wolfskill & @Dakota Rice, do either of you have any interest in starting one? I no longer live in the area but plan to move back at some point and would be happy to assist with a virtual component, if possible. I'm also actively investing there now.

  • New to Real Estate · Rapid City, SD · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    @Jack Carda I would be interested in a year or so. I’ve volunteered for a lot of things in my personal life recently and don’t want to add anything else at the moment. I’d happily attend as my schedule allows, but I’d need to get through this year before committing to organizing and/or facilitating one.

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    I found this online when I was looking for the same thing. Hope it helps : )

    https://www.meetup.com/SD_REI/...

  • Kyler SchroederPro Member
    Rapid City, SD · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Matthew Wolfskill 

    Hey guys, this reply is about 9 months to late but there is also a small real estate group in Rapid called the Young Investors Group.  We've unfortunately been pretty quiet since the covid lock down in 2020 but there's a lot of great people still lurking.

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.