looking for locals in Nashville and Memphis TN

looking for locals in Nashville and Memphis TN

Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 5 votes

I'm planning to be in Nashville and Memphis during the first days of December and would very much like to meet some locals active in real estate in those towns. 

1Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Memphis, TN · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    Ma nishma! Memphis has a strong rental market and there is a meetup every wednesday morning at 7:30 am City and State Coffee shop.  

    Here is the link to the event:  https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 128 votes
    8y
    Welcome! I’d love to meet with you. Swing by the office for a visit! Let’s connect!
  • Alex VargasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    Hi Raanan! Would love to meet you. I work in and around the Nashville area. Local in the area. Its a super exciting market! Reach out to me and lets set a time to meet! 

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Alex Vargas

    I'll be in Nashville next month looking to network. Send me a PM if you'd like to get together for coffee.

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Spencer Glaser  I just moved into the area.  Do people still meet at the coffee shop on Wednesdays?  Was planning on on going tomorrow to meet some people if so.  

    Shawn

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.