Real Estate Meet-Ups in Cypress

26 Replies | Houston, Texas

Are there any existing meet-ups in the Fairfield/Cypress area for new or experienced investors? I’m new to the game and would love to gain some knowledge and connections. Thanks!

Isaac I am sorry you didn't get a response here.  Maybe cruise down to the guys in Katy, that meet at Fry road and West Little York on Saturday AM...?  It's almost Cypress, damn close.  PM me for details -- these are folks I have met right here on BP.

THIS Saturday I am going to a meet up at Beltway 8 and Clay Rd at 8:30.  I can share that with you also.

Mark, 
Any other meet ups coming up in the future?  I live in the cypress area also and would like to attend. 

Originally posted by @Mark Sewell :

Isaac I am sorry you didn't get a response here.  Maybe cruise down to the guys in Katy, that meet at Fry road and West Little York on Saturday AM...?  It's almost Cypress, damn close.  PM me for details -- these are folks I have met right here on BP.

THIS Saturday I am going to a meet up at Beltway 8 and Clay Rd at 8:30.  I can share that with you also.

Yes. The folks that run this meet up are Russcorp - Rick and Stephen Russell. There will be a meet-up Monday night at the Quest IRA offices, and then another one on Saturday probably soon. Find them on FB.

They don't charge, although they do plan to do some inexpensive courses in the near future, and I have gotten a TON of value just being able to meet people that are actually DOING something around here, and not just riding the hype-train.

Ont he 4th Thursday of the month we have a meetup for private lenders, good place to meet some of those. While the content is generally geared for a private lender, we get a lot of investors there as well that learn some valuable insight regarding working with private lenders. no charge for this one, typicaly have 20 folks show up. https://www.meetup.com/texasquestcapital/

Originally posted by @Isaac Nuti :

Thanks for the responses guys, I didn't see this until just now. @Mark Sewell, is there anything else coming up? I'd love to chat real estate with some locals.

Oh yeah, just saw Rick and Steven on Tuesday out at the Quest Trust session.  Those are almost every Tuesday am at 9:30, and I recommend that if you get out there.  

If not, Rick and Steven are putting on that Houston Buyers Club meetup.  They have changed from Saturday am to Tuesday nights this year.  

https://hbcreia.com/

Originally posted by @Daniel Fleming :

Ont he 4th Thursday of the month we have a meetup for private lenders, good place to meet some of those. While the content is generally geared for a private lender, we get a lot of investors there as well that learn some valuable insight regarding working with private lenders. no charge for this one, typicaly have 20 folks show up. https://www.meetup.com/texasquestcapital/

This is another one worth attending.  Might try to get out there next Thursday, will see.

@Jessica Wygal and @Keoni Padilla , first meet up in April was just three people, but that is a good start! The Facebook group has about 17 members so far, and I hope it keeps growing. Our next meet up will be May 6th or 7th. I made a poll in the group to see when people can make it. It will be at Rosehill Beer Garden, and I'd be happy if y'all joined us. The group is semi-private, but you can request to join. "NW Houston Real Estate Investor Meet-up" is the name of the group. Look us up :) Hope to see y'all around.

Have done a few personal buy, flip and hold and move on to the next and interested,in getting into some flips and maybe holds outside of personal.  Also live in Cypress and interred in advice.

I have meet up group in Sugar land area and just brought back one we used to have in Galleria area. You can search in meet up as "DIY Real Estate Investors" to join. Also we have the facebook group as well for that "Houston DIY Real Estate Investors" as well to bring our BP Investors and other Houston investors together.