Residential and investment Lender in DFW

Residential and investment Lender in DFW

Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes

Dear Investor fellows,

Would you please recommend good lender for DFW area? I am relocating to Dallas and plan to buy residential and investment properties. 

Many thanks for your time and reply!!

Ken

2Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Dallas/Ft Worth · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 88 votes
6y

I recommend @Tyler Hodgson

He is an investor as well and I have worked with him on several deals, as an agent, and highly recommend him! Always on top of things, very responsive and knows his stuff. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Dallas/Ft Worth · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 88 votes
    6y

    I recommend @Tyler Hodgson

    He is an investor as well and I have worked with him on several deals, as an agent, and highly recommend him! Always on top of things, very responsive and knows his stuff. 

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    6y

    @Ken Wang. Looking forward to having you join us in Dallas. There is a strong investment community here. I will DM some names to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    @Megan King @Lucia Rushton thank you so much for sharing the info with me!! appreciate!

  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 113 votes
    6y

    @Ken Wang sorry to be late on this but I'd love to chat with you. Work for Longhorn Investments and we lend on investment properties. Been around for over a decade. Track record of success. Feel free to DM!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 30 votes
    6y

    Happy to share my goto contacts as well. Feel free to DM me if you'd like.

  • Rental Property Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2013 · 953 posts · 910 votes
    6y

    @Ken Wang @Andrew Postell is a big contributor on here and does Fannie/Freddie loans. As for commercial try Veritex or Bank Corp South. Send me a DM and I can give you contacts at both.

  • Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi Ken - 

    We specialize in bridge construction financing in Texas. I'm located in DFW and help run originations in the metroplex. We've been around since 2002 and did $130mm in originations in Texas last year. DM me if you'd like to chat, as we have some of the most competitive leverage and service in the game. 

    Talk soon. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.