Looking for Austin area Realtor recommendation (Investor focused)

Looking for Austin area Realtor recommendation (Investor focused)

Investor · Sandy, TX · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello all,

We are looking to invest in Austin area and are looking for investor minded realtor recommendation. We have already purchased a property, but are looking to purchase more. We are mostly interested in buy and hold type properties (mostly SFR/MF). Open to recommendation for areas where to invest.

Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

best,

John

0Reply
7 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nowhere. · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Highly recommended (Won't let me post contact info):

    Mark Murrell

    JBGoodwin Realtors
    Westlake Division Vice President | REALTOR
    1613 S. Capital of Texas Hwy., Ste. 100

    Austin, TX 78746

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2010 · 68 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    I highly recommend Aaron Nann with Realty Austin. Feel free to message me for his contact info.

    He's helped me out on some investment transactions there and has done a terrific job. I've been a licensed Realtor in Vegas for over 10 years and worked with plenty of investors, so I do have some insights as to what I consider a worthy agent.

  • Contractor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2013 · 767 posts · 389 votes
    10y

    @Linda Osborn    She's on here and a member of my networking group.   She specializes in this sort of thing.  

  • San Marcos, TX · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I can help you out.

    PM me if interested.

  • David IvyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 352 posts · 699 votes
    10y

    @John Lach

    It looks like we might be a good fit. I'm an active investor and investment focused Realtor in Austin. I focus primarily on buy and hold deals and have experience in single and multi-family property. I'll reach out via private message.

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @John Lach Call Tim Land with Twelve Rivers Realty

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.