spokane investor meetups

31 Replies

This post has been removed.

@Svyatoslav Popach & @Curtis LeBleu & @Joey Hernandez & @Colton Elwood , get a hold of @David Clinton III , I just talked to him on the phone today (GR8 guy by the way hopefully you get the opportunity to meet him) and he mentioned to me that there was a good one up that way.  However, I cannot remember who puts it on. I think after googling some stuff it might be this?

https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/

worth a look I suppose.  It might be @Dan G (Dan Grishko). Good luck gentlemen, hope you find what you are looking for.  I might be up there to see this group myself, but that SNOW needs to move on before I can do that!  Thanks for allow me to share.

Did anyone attend the Spokane, Washington REI-Group meeting? If so how was it? If this snow every stops, I will be heading up there and looking forward to meet all of you! Thanks and hope you all have a GR8 weekend!

Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge :

Did anyone attend the Spokane, Washington REI-Group meeting? If so how was it? If this snow every stops, I will be heading up there and looking forward to meet all of you! Thanks and hope you all have a GR8 weekend!

First time for me and I was thoroughly impressed. Over 50 people attended. Free food, free networking & free knowledge (thanks to Dan's presentation). What else could you ask for? I plan on attending regularly moving forward. Highly recommended.

@Svyatoslav Popach, thanks for the insightful post.  I have heard GR8 things about the meetup before.  Like I said, I want to get up there eventually to meet everyone and see how it is run as I am in the process of trying to get my own off the ground here in Walla Walla, Washington.  Thanks again for the info and truly hope to make your acquaintance personally perhaps at the meetup!  Have a GR8 weekend!  

Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge :

@Tony Wooldridge Hi Tony, Kelsey and I attended the meeting last night and it was our first time attending this REI meetup. There was a wide range of people there from all facets of life and a great place to make connections and network. The presentation was excellent and we really did appreciate all that took the time that put it together. The topic was about zoning and basically when looking at a property to look at what the dirt is worth and what you can do with it to add value to the deal. Dan got in depth on the different city and county sites and how to use these resources. Excited for the next meetup and hope to see you at the next meetup if weather and time permits Tony.

@Jeff Wittig , sounds as if I missed a good one!  Thanks for sharing the information that was presented.  Looks like you and Kelsey are starting to make your splash in the Spokane market!  I am sure you guys are going to rock it, I too look forward to meeting the both of you as well.  Thanks again Jeff.  Hope you and the Fam have a GR8 weekend!

This post has been removed.

The meeting last night was aweomse!  I had the chance to connect with a few of you on this very thread.  The next meeting is March 28th.  Please be sure to come early to get seats, last nights event was packed!

I was looking forward to going to the last meeting but something came up at the last minute.  Planning on attending the March 28th meetup.  Thanks for all the good info!

I'm planning to attend https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/ for the first time in May. It sounds like a great group. 

I'm totally new to the REI world but I would love to be connected to a weekly group in Spokane. I'm happy to organize a weekly group. Here's where I could use help:

1) location: we would need a reliable and conducive location each week

2) format (which could evolve over time): speakers? We could have a networking time followed by a speaker and Q&A

Anyone want to join me for a weekly REI meet up in Spokane?

@Kelly - I would be interested. Any chance it could be during the day? I like my evenings for family and my days for work. I may be rare as REI is my full time day job. Maybe we could do a 45 min lunch thing. Mostly I am looking to find others that are fix and flip so we can share knowledge.

@Tirza Wibel @John Ala @Colton Elwood @Andrew Kusuda  @Joey Hernandez @Curtis LeBleu @Svyatoslav Popach @David Clinton III

I want to start 2 weekly REI meetups in the Spokane area for investors and people related to the REI industry (realtors, bankers, contractors, property managers, etc). I'm happy to organize both an evening group (networking and a guest speaker) and a breakfast/coffee or lunch networking group.

For the evening group: Where should we meet? (For ex: Do you know of a company with a large conference room/meeting room? I dream of outgrowing a small space quickly!) What night of the week? 6:30 - 8:30 pm?

For the day time group: Should we meet early in the morning or at lunch time? What time? Where? I would love to find a place where several of us could quickly grab a drink or bite to eat and then jump into networking and learning from each other. A loud/crowded restaurant wouldn't easily allow us to connect (hear each other). In north Spokane (near me!) I like Le Petit Chat Bakery at the corner of Waikiki/Wall and Whitworth Drive or Genesis Coffee Company (at Genesis Church) on north Nevada between Chuck E Cheese and Winco. (Genesis used to be The Service Station.) Or if we meet at lunch time we could meet at a mall food court - that way everyone could get whatever food they want and we could move together as many tables as we need.

Please tag or reach out to others that we should invite and ask for their input.

@David Walker @Jeff Wittig @Sean Taylor

I want to start 2 weekly REI meetups in the Spokane area for investors and people related to the REI industry (realtors, bankers, contractors, property managers, etc). I'm happy to organize both an evening group (networking and a guest speaker) and a breakfast/coffee or lunch networking group.

For the evening group: Where should we meet? (For ex: Do you know of a company with a large conference room/meeting room? I dream of outgrowing a small space quickly!) What night of the week? 6:30 - 8:30 pm?

For the day time group: Should we meet early in the morning or at lunch time? What time? Where? I would love to find a place where several of us could quickly grab a drink or bite to eat and then jump into networking and learning from each other. A loud/crowded restaurant wouldn't easily allow us to connect (hear each other). In north Spokane (near me!) I like Le Petit Chat Bakery at the corner of Waikiki/Wall and Whitworth Drive or Genesis Coffee Company (at Genesis Church) on north Nevada between Chuck E Cheese and Winco. (Genesis used to be The Service Station.) Or if we meet at lunch time we could meet at a mall food court - that way everyone could get whatever food they want and we could move together as many tables as we need.

Please tag or reach out to others that we should invite and ask for their input.

Kelly Clark

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here