spokane investor meetups

Most Popular Reply

Tony WooldridgePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
7y

@Tony P. & @Curtis LeBleu & @Joey Hernandez & @Colton Elwood, get a hold of @David Clinton III, I just talked to him on the phone today (GR8 guy by the way hopefully you get the opportunity to meet him) and he mentioned to me that there was a good one up that way.  However, I cannot remember who puts it on. I think after googling some stuff it might be this?

https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/

worth a look I suppose.  It might be @Dan G (Dan Grishko). Good luck gentlemen, hope you find what you are looking for.  I might be up there to see this group myself, but that SNOW needs to move on before I can do that!  Thanks for allow me to share.

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hi Colton.  Get any traction on that?  I just starting looking in the Spokane area for meet-ups.  Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    We will commit to attend the next Spokane meetup. Let’s get together and talk shop.

  • Lender · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    I'm up for a meetup in the Spokane area. Hopefully we can get some people on board and pick a time & place to meet.

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    David,

    Can you please send me the details on the REI group meeting?

    Thanks

    Curtis

  • Tony WooldridgePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    @Tony P. & @Curtis LeBleu & @Joey Hernandez & @Colton Elwood, get a hold of @David Clinton III, I just talked to him on the phone today (GR8 guy by the way hopefully you get the opportunity to meet him) and he mentioned to me that there was a good one up that way.  However, I cannot remember who puts it on. I think after googling some stuff it might be this?

    https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/

    worth a look I suppose.  It might be @Dan G (Dan Grishko). Good luck gentlemen, hope you find what you are looking for.  I might be up there to see this group myself, but that SNOW needs to move on before I can do that!  Thanks for allow me to share.

  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    7y

    That's the one!  Looks like they're meeting this week :)

  • Lender · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    6PM at Keller Williams. For those that wish to attend, here's the address:

    799 S Stevens St

    Spokane, WA 99204

  • Tony WooldridgePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Did anyone attend the Spokane, Washington REI-Group meeting? If so how was it? If this snow every stops, I will be heading up there and looking forward to meet all of you! Thanks and hope you all have a GR8 weekend!

  • Lender · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 20 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge:

    Did anyone attend the Spokane, Washington REI-Group meeting? If so how was it? If this snow every stops, I will be heading up there and looking forward to meet all of you! Thanks and hope you all have a GR8 weekend!

    First time for me and I was thoroughly impressed. Over 50 people attended. Free food, free networking & free knowledge (thanks to Dan's presentation). What else could you ask for? I plan on attending regularly moving forward. Highly recommended.

  • Tony WooldridgePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    @Tony P., thanks for the insightful post.  I have heard GR8 things about the meetup before.  Like I said, I want to get up there eventually to meet everyone and see how it is run as I am in the process of trying to get my own off the ground here in Walla Walla, Washington.  Thanks again for the info and truly hope to make your acquaintance personally perhaps at the meetup!  Have a GR8 weekend!  

  • Rental Property Investor · Liberty Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 39 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge:

    Did anyone attend the Spokane, Washington REI-Group meeting? If so how was it? If this snow every stops, I will be heading up there and looking forward to meet all of you! Thanks and hope you all have a GR8 weekend!

    @Tony Wooldridge Hi Tony, Kelsey and I attended the meeting last night and it was our first time attending this REI meetup. There was a wide range of people there from all facets of life and a great place to make connections and network. The presentation was excellent and we really did appreciate all that took the time that put it together. The topic was about zoning and basically when looking at a property to look at what the dirt is worth and what you can do with it to add value to the deal. Dan got in depth on the different city and county sites and how to use these resources. Excited for the next meetup and hope to see you at the next meetup if weather and time permits Tony.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Svyatoslav, what day was the meeting? when is the next one?

  • Tony WooldridgePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    @Jeff Wittig, sounds as if I missed a good one!  Thanks for sharing the information that was presented.  Looks like you and Kelsey are starting to make your splash in the Spokane market!  I am sure you guys are going to rock it, I too look forward to meeting the both of you as well.  Thanks again Jeff.  Hope you and the Fam have a GR8 weekend!

  • Tony WooldridgePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walla Walla, WA · Member since 2016 · 480 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    @Jon Ala, if you scroll up in the post you will see the hyperlink to the meetup.  However, here it is again.  https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/

    Best of luck to you in the future!

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    The meeting last night was aweomse!  I had the chance to connect with a few of you on this very thread.  The next meeting is March 28th.  Please be sure to come early to get seats, last nights event was packed!

  • Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I was looking forward to going to the last meeting but something came up at the last minute.  Planning on attending the March 28th meetup.  Thanks for all the good info!

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    I'm planning to attend https://www.meetup.com/Spokane-REI-Group/ for the first time in May. It sounds like a great group. 

    I'm totally new to the REI world but I would love to be connected to a weekly group in Spokane. I'm happy to organize a weekly group. Here's where I could use help:

    1) location: we would need a reliable and conducive location each week

    2) format (which could evolve over time): speakers? We could have a networking time followed by a speaker and Q&A

    Anyone want to join me for a weekly REI meet up in Spokane?

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Kelly - I would be interested. Any chance it could be during the day? I like my evenings for family and my days for work. I may be rare as REI is my full time day job. Maybe we could do a 45 min lunch thing. Mostly I am looking to find others that are fix and flip so we can share knowledge.

  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Kelly! Fun to see a familiar face on here. I'd love to talk REI with you. :)

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @Tirza Wibel @John Ala @Colton Elwood @Andrew Kusuda @Joey Hernandez @Curtis LeBleu @Tony P. @David Clinton III

    I want to start 2 weekly REI meetups in the Spokane area for investors and people related to the REI industry (realtors, bankers, contractors, property managers, etc). I'm happy to organize both an evening group (networking and a guest speaker) and a breakfast/coffee or lunch networking group.

    For the evening group: Where should we meet? (For ex: Do you know of a company with a large conference room/meeting room? I dream of outgrowing a small space quickly!) What night of the week? 6:30 - 8:30 pm?

    For the day time group: Should we meet early in the morning or at lunch time? What time? Where? I would love to find a place where several of us could quickly grab a drink or bite to eat and then jump into networking and learning from each other. A loud/crowded restaurant wouldn't easily allow us to connect (hear each other). In north Spokane (near me!) I like Le Petit Chat Bakery at the corner of Waikiki/Wall and Whitworth Drive or Genesis Coffee Company (at Genesis Church) on north Nevada between Chuck E Cheese and Winco. (Genesis used to be The Service Station.) Or if we meet at lunch time we could meet at a mall food court - that way everyone could get whatever food they want and we could move together as many tables as we need.

    Please tag or reach out to others that we should invite and ask for their input.

  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the invite. Weekly is a bit much for me as a full time investor, and I've been pretty happy with the monthly Spokane and CDA meetups we have. Best of luck :)

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @David Walker @Jeff Wittig @Sean Taylor

    I want to start 2 weekly REI meetups in the Spokane area for investors and people related to the REI industry (realtors, bankers, contractors, property managers, etc). I'm happy to organize both an evening group (networking and a guest speaker) and a breakfast/coffee or lunch networking group.

    For the evening group: Where should we meet? (For ex: Do you know of a company with a large conference room/meeting room? I dream of outgrowing a small space quickly!) What night of the week? 6:30 - 8:30 pm?

    For the day time group: Should we meet early in the morning or at lunch time? What time? Where? I would love to find a place where several of us could quickly grab a drink or bite to eat and then jump into networking and learning from each other. A loud/crowded restaurant wouldn't easily allow us to connect (hear each other). In north Spokane (near me!) I like Le Petit Chat Bakery at the corner of Waikiki/Wall and Whitworth Drive or Genesis Coffee Company (at Genesis Church) on north Nevada between Chuck E Cheese and Winco. (Genesis used to be The Service Station.) Or if we meet at lunch time we could meet at a mall food court - that way everyone could get whatever food they want and we could move together as many tables as we need.

    Please tag or reach out to others that we should invite and ask for their input.

    Kelly Clark

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I like 9:30am at Genisis

  • Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Kelly - sounds like a great idea but I wouldn't be able to attend very often.  Busy with family in the evenings and full-time employment during the day.   The meetups in Spokane and CDA are fantastic if you haven't attended yet.  I've only been to a couple since I'm super new myself, but I'll be going back.

    Anyway, keep me posted and if you get something set up, I'll attend when I can.  

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Hi @Kelly Clark! Great idea, although I would find it difficult to make this happen. I am very much in favor of networking and helping each other find deals, but once a week is a big commitment. Between the Spokane REI and CDA Rei, many of us are alreadying attending two meetings a month. To add another 4-5 more meetings would be difficult. Hope we can connect soon! Thank you, David

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.