Skip to content
Spokane Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Michael Lao
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Hello everyone! New investor hoping to meet and network!

Michael Lao
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jun 14 2020, 19:00

Hi everyone, my wife and I are new to the wonderful world of real estate investing. This is one of my first post on BP. Just wanted to introduce ourselves on this forum. I am a physician in the Los Angeles CA. My in-laws and wife are from Seattle. We are looking to invest out of state because of difficult to find cash flow opportunities in California. We would like to move back to Washington State at some point in the future as well. After conducting some market research we decided to invest in properties in the Spokane area. We like how there are so many opportunities for growth in the area.

We made a goal to ourselves to obtain at least one property by this year's end. We have been busy educating ourselves in all things real estate these past couple months from podcasts, books, webinars. Many of these educational sources were obtained from this forum and website.

We are looking to network with like minded individuals in the Spokane area. We know to be truly successful you need to surround yourself with successful people.

Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Loading replies...