New Real estate investor in NB

New Real estate investor in NB

Rental Property Investor · Meductic, NB · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes

Hey I'm a new investor in Meductic,NB, I will be starting to invest in Woodstock,Fredericton and possibly Saint John and Moncton. 

   I am currently looking for a multi-unit building to brrrr for my first investment. 

   If anyone wants to touch base and talk real estate feel free to connect with me.

1Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Halifax, NS · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 103 votes
    7y

    Hi Jason,

    I have a lead on a 2-unit in a fairly decent area of the city that you could pick up for around 20k. It's just been really neglected. I haven't been inside, but my realtor says it needs about 80-100k of work (using a contractor). I briefly looked at the numbers and the margins are too small to make it worth it for me (because I'm in Halifax and wouldn't be able to do any work on it myself). It's well-suited to someone who could do a fair amount of the rehab themselves, and would definitely work great for an owner-occupied to move in and do the work!

    I know that's still a couple hours from you, so it might not be a possibility in your situation either. If you (or anyone) wants more info send me a DM.

    Cheers,

    Trevor :)

  • Miramichi, New Brunswick · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I would be interest in discussing this property. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Meductic, NB · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Hey Trevor 

       I would definitely be interested in looking at the property and could move on it quick if it it worth it, what city is it in?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.