Has anybody heard of Sam Primm and his FasterFreedom program? Has anybody on here joined and found value in it? Is it legit? Is it worth it? Thanks!
Hey Sean,
Hey Jeff,
Thought I would introduce myself. Excited to hear you guys are interested in taking on the challenge of controlling your future. Real estate is an incredibly powerful tool to an investor in creating generational wealth. But where to start? Should I have an LLC? What about a real estate license? How to find deals? What is a deal?
I was right there with you not even 10 years ago. After leaving my job and going full time in real estate is when I really started to kick things into a higher gear and really understand how to leverage real estate to create extraordinary amounts of wealth. After that I became incredibly passionate in creating value to new investors to empower them to be able to live life on their terms
[Take Control]
I offer an unbelievable amounts of value for FREE on my YouTube channel with hours and hours of content that is MORE than enough to get you your first property. I really encourage you to dive into that content (more long form educational content on YouTube not the shorts like IG and TikTok are more for fun content) When you come across a question DM me on IG [SamFasterFreedom] *WATCH OUT FOR FAKES* I love to help however I can and have a team ready to help assist me in getting you across the finish line!
Ready for the next step? Feel like you have a good basic understanding of the process.
..Just need someone who's done it before to help you get there faster with less wasted time, money, energy, and resources.
Let's GooOOoo!
FreeRentalWebinar.com for my FREE training on how to get started with actionable steps!
Hey Sean,
Hey Jeff,
Thought I would introduce myself. Excited to hear you guys are interested in taking on the challenge of controlling your future. Real estate is an incredibly powerful tool to an investor in creating generational wealth. But where to start? Should I have an LLC? What about a real estate license? How to find deals? What is a deal?
I was right there with you not even 10 years ago. After leaving my job and going full time in real estate is when I really started to kick things into a higher gear and really understand how to leverage real estate to create extraordinary amounts of wealth. After that I became incredibly passionate in creating value to new investors to empower them to be able to live life on their terms
[Take Control]
I offer an unbelievable amounts of value for FREE on my YouTube channel with hours and hours of content that is MORE than enough to get you your first property. I really encourage you to dive into that content (more long form educational content on YouTube not the shorts like IG and TikTok are more for fun content) When you come across a question DM me on IG [SamFasterFreedom] *WATCH OUT FOR FAKES* I love to help however I can and have a team ready to help assist me in getting you across the finish line!
Ready for the next step? Feel like you have a good basic understanding of the process.
..Just need someone who's done it before to help you get there faster with less wasted time, money, energy, and resources.
Let's GooOOoo!
FreeRentalWebinar.com for my FREE training on how to get started with actionable steps!
We had a call with a representative from the program and he seemed very genuine. The only issue I have is that there are so many real estate investor influencers selling mentorships and everyone has their own niche. And if you watch them all enough you see them put down other methods. Example: Pace Morby says BRRR method sucks, but that's part Sam's mentorships. Also there are many other influencers that just buy and hold and claim that's the best way to long-term wealth. Ultimately it comes down to if you take action after you complete a mentorship program. That's the number one question. We are still on the fence. These programs aren't a cheap buy-in, we hate to make the wrong decision but we're also tired of watching YouTube videos that make it all look so easy.
Sam and I was in a Mastermind together a while ago... although I don't know what he does in his group I can vouch that he is a legit guy and cares a lot about his people. You can be sure he is not another fake it till you make it random real estate guru which are plenty out there.
I’m in the program. Sam offers lots of resources. I haven’t spoken with him directly yet but I’ve spoken with people he works with. There’s been lots of support in this program so I’m pretty excited.
I’m in the program. Sam offers lots of resources. I haven’t spoken with him directly yet but I’ve spoken with people he works with. There’s been lots of support in this program so I’m pretty excited.
Hi Danielle,
You have been in the program for over a month I assume. How is it going for you? Have you been able to get proper directions / guidance from his team to buy your first rental property? How far are you from buying your first one (after you joined his program)?
I’m in analysis paralysis. If I don’t get a property by the end of the month I believe they’re gonna want me to fly out to HQ for further guidance aka I’ll work with them directly. That was their promise when I joined, if I haven’t bought after 90 days in then I need further guidance.
In the meantime, I’ve been asking lots of questions during weekly zoom meetings. There’s about 5 scheduled and they want you to ask questions and share your experiences, which has been super helpful.
Tomorrow I’ll call an investor who reached out to me when I joined the program because I want to start doing cold calls to a pre-foreclosures list I have. I’ve been nervous but talking to everyone has been super helpful.
One of the students also just started a discord group for newbies just to help with motivation and stuff.
I’m in the program. Sam offers lots of resources. I haven’t spoken with him directly yet but I’ve spoken with people he works with. There’s been lots of support in this program so I’m pretty excited.
Hi Danielle,
You have been in the program for over a month I assume. How is it going for you? Have you been able to get proper directions / guidance from his team to buy your first rental property? How far are you from buying your first one (after you joined his program)?
btw I also just finished the “schooling” this past Monday. I wanted to make sure I’m fully prepared before doing anything
We are in the program. We haven't bought an investment property in the first 90 days but haven't been offered to fly to HQ. The "no money" is a bit of a hook. You need some money 🤷♀️ at least reserves. The zoom calls are nice. Keola is awesome. We stalled out on the curriculum but will hop back into it... We just got distracted by all the other outside investors on Instagram and podcasts, which you really do learn a ton from. It certainly doesn't help at the economy is funky. Not as challenging for seasoned investors, but definitely more challenging for new investors.
I second the no money thing. I’ve drained my savings and all other money i put aside except stocks. It’s been almost $10k that I’ve put in so far. Keola is awesome, I like to book calls with him for a 1 on 1. Cam is great too.
We are in the program. We haven't bought an investment property in the first 90 days but haven't been offered to fly to HQ. The "no money" is a bit of a hook. You need some money 🤷♀️ at least reserves. The zoom calls are nice. Keola is awesome. We stalled out on the curriculum but will hop back into it... We just got distracted by all the other outside investors on Instagram and podcasts, which you really do learn a ton from. It certainly doesn't help at the economy is funky. Not as challenging for seasoned investors, but definitely more challenging for new investors.
Hi Jennifer. What amount of reserve money are you recommending to have?
Have you found a property to purchase and are you still in the program?
Hi. Once you sign up you always have access to the network and the weekly calls. We have been going to local meetups instead to network for our construction and development business as a way to build capital and partner with other investors. I think you need at least $10,000 in reserves, or bare minimum at least enough to cover a month and a half of rent, utilities, and any unforeseen maintenance issues per property. We are looking to turn our current primary house into a rental after we build a DADU.
Dear Sam - you seem like a standup guy, so I have some critique for you. I attended one of your webinars (and enjoyed it) and was invited to book a call to learn about your mentorship program. Okay, cool, I thought.
There were multiple attempts to collect information about me before the calls, and when I asked the person on the call to tell me about the program from the start (Hey, that's why you said to book it), I was told "That's not how this works -- you tell us about yourself for the first 1/2 hour, and then we talk about the program." He (Daniel) interrupted me several times in an effort to control the call. It was disappointing and it didn't help me trust your brand.
Had he been transparent and believed in what he was selling, he would have responded with "Sure, no problem," and we would have been off to the races. I assume you hired a corporate sale team when you decided to scale. But this need to collect intelligence on your customer and control the narrative isn't, I think, here you want to be. In the end, your sales team needs to represent who you are. If this guy represents you, I'd say you're in some trouble.
Hi. Once you sign up you always have access to the network and the weekly calls. We have been going to local meetups instead to network for our construction and development business as a way to build capital and partner with other investors. I think you need at least $10,000 in reserves, or bare minimum at least enough to cover a month and a half of rent, utilities, and any unforeseen maintenance issues per property. We are looking to turn our current primary house into a rental after we build a DADU.
What's the cost of the program?
Don't do it. I joined and realized I made a mistake as soon as I did. There is valuable information, however it is all available for free online with YouTube and google. The program comes with mentoring, but none of it is really any help if you don't have money to invest, or a rich uncle to borrow from etc. I ended up in a debt hole since the program cost me about $8000, then they introduce you to Prime corporate service to do your taxes for another 2k and then set up your business and registered agent stuff for another 2k. Rather than me saving up for a down payment to use with a Hard Money Loan to quickly purchase a property, I spent the last 2 years trying to balance out my debt from the program and debt from daily life.
MY advice is DONT DO IT. The mentors are all very nice and try to be helpful, but if you have to put the course on a credit card then save the money and invest it