Brad Smotherman's Apprenticeship Program

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 82 votes
3y
Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.


 For free my butt!!! I paid $7,500!!!

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 5 votes
    3y

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.

  • Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.


     Where do you find the same info for free? And does Pace charge for other things?

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Did you ever join the apprenticeship program?

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 82 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.


     For free my butt!!! I paid $7,500!!!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Paul Merriwether:
    Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.


     For free my butt!!! I paid $7,500!!!


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Pace program not free.  I made the call and got a lot of high pressure sales tactics. Didn't want me to think about it.  Got lots of high pressure sales BS and tried to push me to buy the program.  I was still reaching things and the sales person--Angela was extremely pushy. That was a serious red flag. 

  • Lender · Nashville TN · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Did you ever proceed with Brad Smotherman? Was inquiring about it last week actually... 

    • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Bryan Johnson:

      Did you ever proceed with Brad Smotherman? Was inquiring about it last week actually... 


       No I did not proceed with Brad Smotherman program

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Has anyone actually checked out Brad Smotherman or at least know someone who has signed on for the apprenticeship? 

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 3 votes
    2y

    My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

    I did join Gator back when it was $3k, mostly for the PML opportunities. 

    I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!

    • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Charles Wright:

      My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

      I did join Gator back when it was $3k, mostly for the PML opportunities. 

      I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!

      How did it go with this program? Brad Smotherman?
    • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      3mo

      @Charles Wright can I please contact you? whats your number

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 82 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.

     Free my BUTT!!! I paid $7,500!!! You can get same info for old real programs which can be found on Amazon. What Pace does offer is COMMUNITY!!! That is where the money is at. Knowing others and working with others. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul Merriwether:
    Quote from @Daniel Ragan:

    They charge you $12k to join. I would highly recommend Pace Morby as you get the same info for free.

     Free my BUTT!!! I paid $7,500!!! You can get same info for old real programs which can be found on Amazon. What Pace does offer is COMMUNITY!!! That is where the money is at. Knowing others and working with others. 


     Community? Yeah a community of uneducated investors who are constantly asking how to get a proof of funds letter, how to buy money with zero down... Yes there are 100k people in that community which like BP, you have to separate all the BS and stupidity. 

    Reality is you can get more info from BP and more education for free or on youtube

    If you want to join a community, join a small one where there are people doing different deals and have experience. Surrounding yourself with 100,000 people who have never done a deal nor have the money to do is a deal is not going to make you a better investor. 

    "I invest in a community" - said no successful investor ever....

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 82 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Charles Wright:

    My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

    I did join Gator back when it was $3k, mostly for the PML opportunities. 

    I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!


     Did you join? If so what is your story?

  • Andover, MA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    I did not join but sounds like Brad is teaching what is similar to what Ron Legrand does which is buying sub to or owner finace and then putting lease purchase buyers in place. Any one know if that's correct? And what else he teaches?

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Brad teaches everything about REI, great community and down to earth, no sales push. Nothing is free and if you can force yourself to educate yourself for free that's good, but what is it worth to have mentors that will actually answer your questions and steer you in the right way, also experienced investors that you can bring your situations to and get help. If you're ready to grow...let's go! bit.ly/3P71XKu

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Charles Wright:

    My partner on a few deals is in the program, and I am super impressed. The training is WAY better than "subto" (I have a mastermind login). The support is amazing. 

    I did join Gator back when it was $3k, mostly for the PML opportunities. 

    I'm about to onboard with Brad Smotherman's Investor Creator. We'll see how it goes!

    How is it going now? I have a zoom meeting schedule next week. 
  • New to Real Estate · Kenosha, WI · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    @Charles Wright @Jose Diego Caceres are you in the apprenticeship now? How is it going? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.