Has anyone used flip system before by Antoine Martel before? https://flipsystem.com/
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip.
Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem. After reading the above, here are my thoughts:
The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.
The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package. They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market. He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.
Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time... And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.
Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue? They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!
They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience. Creates a good community mindset IMO.
As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR
If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!
I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.
So far so good, they set me up with Sean Potts as my coach. He connected me with a property manager and realtor in Detroit after helping me select it as the right market for me according to my budget, goals and risk tolerance. He said he has never gotten any negative feedback back from students about those he has connected me with, and they've been good for me so far—they have already been very responsive, like within minutes, to my emails. The whole Flipsystem community communicates through Discord, and I see my questions answered almost immediately there! Including from Antoine himself. they are creating an LLC for me that will be 100% free for the first 12 months. I am still 100% fresh, but so far it seems legit and I am getting really excited.
are you doing this to BRRRR and keep these houses.. or you looking to flip.. what price points are you looking at ? selling turnkey is pretty much impossible unless you are vertically integrated or hire a TK marketing company to sell for you and they are pretty picky who they choose to work with.. I will say though if you have the ability financially to do multiple deals a year the 15k could be worth it just to get in with the right contractor. but keep in mind if they are selling this to the masses in a few markets there is going to be a real issue with saturation and not enough folks to actually work on the houses. it takes a special kind of contractor that will do reno's in these markets at a budget that is going to allow you a profit.. I
Thanks for that input. For starters I am just looking to flip until I learn more.
Greg, from my understanding, they're charging a hefty price in order to give you all these facilities.
No doubt they are. I would still ask what they need you for as they are providing every piece of the puzzle?
Also, who pays if the flip loses money?
I wouldn't do business with Montelongo, but he certainly was funny in TV.
Greg, from my understanding, they're charging a hefty price in order to give you all these facilities.
No doubt they are. I would still ask what they need you for as they are providing every piece of the puzzle?
Also, who pays if the flip loses money?
I wouldn't do business with Montelongo, but he certainly was funny in TV.
Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem. After reading the above, here are my thoughts:
The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.
The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package. They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market. He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.
Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time... And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.
Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue? They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!
They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience. Creates a good community mindset IMO.
As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR
If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!
what's been your experience so far Max?
I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.
Any update so far Kelsie?
Has anyone used flip system before by Antoine Martel before? https://flipsystem.com/
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip.
Actually I am the co-owner of Flipsystem with my son Antoine Martel. It is a legitimate offer. My family have been flipping single family rentals in these markets under MartelTurnkey.com for about 10 years. Over the years we spoke with many investors asking us to teach them how we were flipping 200 houses a year. That is how FlipSystem was created. FlipSystem is more than online training and mentorship. We have an acquisition team that finds properties for you;we connect you with vetted team on the ground like property manager, contractors; we also connect you with HML. If you follow our program you will succeed or I'll give you your money back.
Why would a company find, Fund, renovate and flip and give you the profit? When it sounds to good to be true….it is
Actually I am the co-owner of Flipsystem with my son Antoine Martel. I want to clarify something. FlipSystem will connect its customers to 3rd party lenders, contractors, property managers, etc. FlipSystem doesn't fund and renovate the properties.That would not make sense. We teach people how to invest in real estate and the best way to learn is to DO it. We coach them along the way and you become part of our community.
I would love some updates/ feedback from students using the Flip system.
Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem. After reading the above, here are my thoughts:
The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.
The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package. They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market. He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.
Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time... And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.
Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue? They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!
They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience. Creates a good community mindset IMO.
As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR
If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!
I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is
How is your experiexperience with FlipSystem? Were you able to close any deal on the system?
I am confident the "Flip system Method" is most likely good. My concern is in regard to one's ability to offload properties for profit in today's high interest volatile markets.
Any feedback from students much appreciated.
Below is a link to rehabbed properties for sale.
martelturnkey.com
I am confident the "Flip system Method" is most likely good. My concern is in regard to one's ability to offload properties for profit in today's high interest volatile markets.
Any feedback from students much appreciated.
Below is a link to rehabbed properties for sale.
martelturnkey.com
Typical “Guru” marketing. List their available inventory and the first one I look up sold in 2022.
Trying to decipher your logic?
The company has only been around for 1 year? Please elaborate.
@Max Schulman did you end up joining? Would love to hear your experience so far if you did join. Thanks!
I am assuming there is a nondisclosure agreement on active students, which would explain the lack of replies.
Hey All! Sorry for hiatus, life is busy!
Here is my background before joining for reference. I own and self manage two short term vacation rentals. I wanted to see about an additional income stream with turnkey flipping( rehab a unit and sell with a tenant) and possibly keep some flips in the process (a BRRRR style if you will). I understand a decent amount of how to conservatively buy, add value and market for rent/sale single family homes but I don't come close to knowing it all! I am also doing this with five to six figures of my own cash. This system can absolutely be done with less than that so dont get discouraged they are here to help!
Anyway, I joined FS in April. I am using their in house CRM as it is very efficient and easy to populate deals. Onboarded and was guided to Cleveland as my interests were as stated above. Since I have some RE knowledge, I didn't have to spend a whole lot of time in the teachable (educational) courses. However there is some of the best, straight forward info in there on how to make the most of this system and I highly recommend those newer RE people to learn from the teachable and absorb as much as you can!
I live in Cincinnati, not sure that matters though just FYI. Jumped in with their recommended agent and PM team and started getting an inflow of deals to analyze from their acquisitions team. This is key for me as it takes a decent amount of time to research what properties on the MLS you want to analyze. This system is a volume numbers game, I am seeing and feeling that you can get under contract on properties pretty easily but to close on them is a smaller percentage. In my case, I was under contract on two last month but the GC walkthrough had the rehab a bit higher than estimated and we asked for price reduction but seller wouldn't come down enough.
Not a problem though as you move on and keep making offers and one will land eventually! Goal is to profit an average of $10K per deal. I have not sold one yet so I don't have any data there but from the internal chat there are plenty of members closing deals for profit!
I also have a full time W2 and two young kids so my time is obviously limited and if I am able to do it, one with more time could do even better!
Again from my previous post, there is a money back process but you have to put in the work to the tune of multiple offers over a period of time and effort on completing the teachable courses, overall if you put in the work, it shouldn't be hard to get many of these to the finish line!
My thoughts so far about FS, is that it is a great system for those looking to short cut their curve to getting a system, getting a reputable team, getting financing, and a slew of other vetted contacts and closing deals on a scale that can go up to 10-20 deals a month if you want.
It's effort based so you got to put in the work to get the success but 100% it's there if you want it with this system!
Thank you for the feedback...sounds like your off to a good start.
Correctly if I am wrong...
It will take about 3-4 deals to breakeven on the course fee/RE closing costs etc..>?
I understand you have multiple exit strategies. Including renting.. My concern is being able to sell the properties in today's high interest rate environment.
Love to hear your feed back in a few months..
Thanks again~!
Andrew
Thank you for the feedback...sounds like your off to a good start.
Correctly if I am wrong...
It will take about 3-4 deals to breakeven on the course fee/RE closing costs etc..>?
I understand you have multiple exit strategies. Including renting.. My concern is being able to sell the properties in today's high interest rate environment.
Love to hear your feed back in a few months..
Thanks again~!
Andrew
Hey!, You could honestly get your money back in one deal if its a better deal but I am projecting 2 turnkey fix and flip deals ideally for recovery.. As far as selling the asset, yes factor in multiple exits and underwrite a conservative future mortgage rate is all we can do!
@Max Schulman thanks so much for this update. It’s incredibly helpful! Thanks for taking the time to give the full context of where you are in the program and some early learnings you’ve had.
Super grateful.
@Max Schulman thanks so much for this update. It’s incredibly helpful! Thanks for taking the time to give the full context of where you are in the program and some early learnings you’ve had.
Super grateful.
You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.
you dont even need to join local REIA, sleep with GC and ask question that's all LOL

Thank you for the feedback...sounds like your off to a good start.
Correctly if I am wrong...
It will take about 3-4 deals to breakeven on the course fee/RE closing costs etc..>?
I understand you have multiple exit strategies. Including renting.. My concern is being able to sell the properties in today's high interest rate environment.
Love to hear your feed back in a few months..
Thanks again~!
Andrew
If average home price is more than 500k, you could do well in flipping. Profiting 15k is nothing from flips.
As of interest rate, we know in 2024/2025 rate would be lower than 2023, so one exit strategy should have this in mind, say you flip the house, rent it for 1 1/2 year and sell it in 2025.
Hey All! Sorry for hiatus, life is busy!
Here is my background before joining for reference. I own and self manage two short term vacation rentals. I wanted to see about an additional income stream with turnkey flipping( rehab a unit and sell with a tenant) and possibly keep some flips in the process (a BRRRR style if you will). I understand a decent amount of how to conservatively buy, add value and market for rent/sale single family homes but I don't come close to knowing it all! I am also doing this with five to six figures of my own cash. This system can absolutely be done with less than that so dont get discouraged they are here to help!
Anyway, I joined FS in April. I am using their in house CRM as it is very efficient and easy to populate deals. Onboarded and was guided to Cleveland as my interests were as stated above. Since I have some RE knowledge, I didn't have to spend a whole lot of time in the teachable (educational) courses. However there is some of the best, straight forward info in there on how to make the most of this system and I highly recommend those newer RE people to learn from the teachable and absorb as much as you can!
I live in Cincinnati, not sure that matters though just FYI. Jumped in with their recommended agent and PM team and started getting an inflow of deals to analyze from their acquisitions team. This is key for me as it takes a decent amount of time to research what properties on the MLS you want to analyze. This system is a volume numbers game, I am seeing and feeling that you can get under contract on properties pretty easily but to close on them is a smaller percentage. In my case, I was under contract on two last month but the GC walkthrough had the rehab a bit higher than estimated and we asked for price reduction but seller wouldn't come down enough.
Not a problem though as you move on and keep making offers and one will land eventually! Goal is to profit an average of $10K per deal. I have not sold one yet so I don't have any data there but from the internal chat there are plenty of members closing deals for profit!
I also have a full time W2 and two young kids so my time is obviously limited and if I am able to do it, one with more time could do even better!
Again from my previous post, there is a money back process but you have to put in the work to the tune of multiple offers over a period of time and effort on completing the teachable courses, overall if you put in the work, it shouldn't be hard to get many of these to the finish line!
My thoughts so far about FS, is that it is a great system for those looking to short cut their curve to getting a system, getting a reputable team, getting financing, and a slew of other vetted contacts and closing deals on a scale that can go up to 10-20 deals a month if you want.
It's effort based so you got to put in the work to get the success but 100% it's there if you want it with this system!