FlipSystem by Antoine Martel

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
3y

Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

See this reply in the discussion

180 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    Why would a company find, Fund, renovate and flip and give you the profit? When it sounds to good to be true….it is

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Greg, from my understanding, they're charging a hefty price in order to give you all these facilities. 

  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Neil Patel:

    Greg, from my understanding, they're charging a hefty price in order to give you all these facilities. 


    No doubt they are. I would still ask what they need you for as they are providing every piece of the puzzle?

    Also, who pays if the flip loses money?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Greg H.:
    Quote from @Neil Patel:

    Greg, from my understanding, they're charging a hefty price in order to give you all these facilities. 


    No doubt they are. I would still ask what they need you for as they are providing every piece of the puzzle?

    Also, who pays if the flip loses money?


    Armando Montalongo started the how to flip Guru programs and then Nick Vertucci followed suit.. there was a lot of pressure from the FTC as folks complained they lost  money..  you can buy Montalongos and Vertucci's witten materials on E bay for 50 bucks.. flipping houses right now has died down a ton. so Uber caution.
  • Real Estate Agent · East Central Florida · Member since 2021 · 121 posts · 94 votes
    3y

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


     $2,500.00 oh you want a lenders database another $2,500.00 oh now scope of work and rehab resources another $2,500.00 but wait then we have..

    SUPER MYSTERY WEEKEND in Vegas! 

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 8 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


     $2,500.00 oh you want a lenders database another $2,500.00 oh now scope of work and rehab resources another $2,500.00 but wait then we have..

    SUPER MYSTERY WEEKEND in Vegas! 


     Nate, has this been your experience with the program or are you talking in general?

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Neil Patel:

    Has anyone used flip system before by Antoine Martel before? https://flipsystem.com/

    They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip. 


     I make 100k each flip, why i need to learn from someone that only make 10k ?

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


    you dont even need to join local REIA, sleep with GC and ask question that's all LOL

  • Real Estate Agent · East Central Florida · Member since 2021 · 121 posts · 94 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


    you dont even need to join local REIA, sleep with GC and ask question that's all LOL


     Funny...  Some of us don't have that luxury, but nobody needs to spend big money on a "system".

  • Real Estate Agent · East Central Florida · Member since 2021 · 121 posts · 94 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


     $2,500.00 oh you want a lenders database another $2,500.00 oh now scope of work and rehab resources another $2,500.00 but wait then we have..

    SUPER MYSTERY WEEKEND in Vegas! 


    So true, so true. For about $175/yr you can get everything from folks at your local REIA, plus discounts at big stores that more than cover your yearly membership. Nobody needs to fall for the "system" approach. Case and point: https://www.expressnews.com/bu...

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


    you dont even need to join local REIA, sleep with GC and ask question that's all LOL


     Funny...  Some of us don't have that luxury, but nobody needs to spend big money on a "system".


     haha it's as easy as "watching the comps".

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Neil Patel:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


     $2,500.00 oh you want a lenders database another $2,500.00 oh now scope of work and rehab resources another $2,500.00 but wait then we have..

    SUPER MYSTERY WEEKEND in Vegas! 


     Nate, has this been your experience with the program or are you talking in general?


     99% of these systems just enrich the promoters. Nudge and Fortune Takers et al. 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
    3y

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

    I also got on a call with them in January and that’s exactly what they told me $15,000. I decided not to join and if I decide to do a flip I’ll talk to my Indiana realtor and her team of contractors and vendors. I know that market much better than the markets Antoine mentioned (Ohio, Michigan). I figured the $15,000 I would have spent on Flip System I would use that money to help renovate an Indiana SFH. Right now I’m buy and hold long term rentals, would consider a flip but need to do lots of research. 
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    This sounds like a good example of someone making more money from selling courses than from actually doing the flipping themselves - would beware

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:

    This sounds like a good example of someone making more money from selling courses than from actually doing the flipping themselves - would beware


     Hey Jimmy!  

    Yes, that is exactly the case!  but that is actually the point as well.. if you follow the Martels you will see they have flippped/sold turnkey hundreds if not, thousands of homes.  The roadblock for them was how to 10x scale such a flipping/turnkey biz?  

    It's not really desirable to flip 100s of homes per month so, they decided to offer up the education and connections they have made over the years of doing this business to those who don't have the time to source/vet.

    For sure, one can do this their selves but the main reason investors would go with Flipsystem is time in my opinion.  And the fact that the system can handle higher volume per month if that is the goal for your RE plan!

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Becca F.:
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

    I also got on a call with them in January and that’s exactly what they told me $15,000. I decided not to join and if I decide to do a flip I’ll talk to my Indiana realtor and her team of contractors and vendors. I know that market much better than the markets Antoine mentioned (Ohio, Michigan). I figured the $15,000 I would have spent on Flip System I would use that money to help renovate an Indiana SFH. Right now I’m buy and hold long term rentals, would consider a flip but need to do lots of research. 

     If someone is smart in basic math, one could do a more fantastic flip in San Francisco rather than somewhere in Ohio-ville. 

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!


     sometimes to make connection with good GC and contractor, is to buy them Taco and Tequilla, this would solve all problems in any relationship lol 

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!


     sometimes to make connection with good GC and contractor, is to buy them Taco and Tequilla, this would solve all problems in any relationship lol 


     Have you tried Mexican food in the Midwest?  In some areas Taco Bell is their idea of Mexican food.

    So your suggestion may be great for Southern CA and not so great for other markets.

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.

  • Brad TaylorPro Member
    Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 33 votes
    3y

    Would love to hear anyone's experience with Flip System. I'm considering... I don't mind the upfront fee, as you are literally buying into a business and CRM system with all the needed vendors/partners in place already. This takes a LOT of time and perhaps egregious and costly errors trying to do this remotely... acquisitions, inspectors, ALL the contractors, attorneys, property managers, etc.

    Any other type of franchise/systematized business is going to cost you a lot more than $15k.

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 26 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:

    I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.

    So far so good, they set me up with Sean Potts as my coach. He connected me with a property manager and realtor in Detroit after helping me select it as the right market for me according to my budget, goals and risk tolerance. He said he has never gotten any negative feedback back from students about those he has connected me with, and they've been good for me so far—they have already been very responsive, like within minutes, to my emails. The whole Flipsystem community communicates through Discord, and I see my questions answered almost immediately there! Including from Antoine himself. they are creating an LLC for me that will be 100% free for the first 12 months. I am still 100% fresh, but so far it seems legit and I am getting really excited.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:

    I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.

    So far so good, they set me up with Sean Potts as my coach. He connected me with a property manager and realtor in Detroit after helping me select it as the right market for me according to my budget, goals and risk tolerance. He said he has never gotten any negative feedback back from students about those he has connected me with, and they've been good for me so far—they have already been very responsive, like within minutes, to my emails. The whole Flipsystem community communicates through Discord, and I see my questions answered almost immediately there! Including from Antoine himself. they are creating an LLC for me that will be 100% free for the first 12 months. I am still 100% fresh, but so far it seems legit and I am getting really excited.

    I didn’t qualified cus of my credit and capital they refer me to rocket something offering the same thing but lower start up cost of $5k and then they said if you don’t have that we can get you funded with $50k thru our other method. At that point it seemed sketchy
  • Real Estate Agent · Somis, CA · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 19 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:

    I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.

    So far so good, they set me up with Sean Potts as my coach. He connected me with a property manager and realtor in Detroit after helping me select it as the right market for me according to my budget, goals and risk tolerance. He said he has never gotten any negative feedback back from students about those he has connected me with, and they've been good for me so far—they have already been very responsive, like within minutes, to my emails. The whole Flipsystem community communicates through Discord, and I see my questions answered almost immediately there! Including from Antoine himself. they are creating an LLC for me that will be 100% free for the first 12 months. I am still 100% fresh, but so far it seems legit and I am getting really excited.


    What will the LLC cost you after a year? And what will they be charging you for?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.