Hello BP Community, Do any of you have experience as a gator lender? If so, I’d love to hear it!
Hello and very glad to see the confirmation re. Gator method and PCS; hubs and I had a meeting w/ PCS this morning and didn't need all the LLC creation and such so we jumped to the 'Corporate Financial Program' - already sounds VERY ambiguous... So we sat through a 40 minute power point re. Paydex profile, building a bus. score etc. and then getting Paydex 'funding' tied to LLC at 2-10% for 6 to 18 months -- SERIOUSLY?????... I asked him where the 'funding' actually comes from and he says there are programs that they have set up to coach us through that... So we talked to our attorney/CFO contact and he told us to be very very suspicous; seems more like cash cow for Pace when getting few 100 students every month to fork over $2k and tell them it takes 6 mnths to 'set up' (umm - a DUNS # is FREE) and then throw them a bone after you've made how much cash-on-cash w/ the $200k that comes in every couple weeks...
I just watched his webinar and was ready to plop down the $5k just to see the inside, but prayed and then thought I should check him out here and I'm glad I didn't do it. The webinar did give me some ideas.
I was told it had gone to $17,000 to be part of "the community" where there is no "hands on" or "one on one" training. What's the point if that is true? You can get all of that in a dozen different places for free. Our training in "one on one" and we guarantee a purchase. Guess it's all in what you know about that is available. Still, to join a group means you're going to get unqualified people expressing their opinions rather than their life long experience.
There are two levels. The Gator II group ($5k) and then a Sub"something" (I can't remember) and that's probably the more expensive one.
Yep. What lender in first position even allows someone to lend in 3rd, 4th or 5th. What no 100th position. If it's $100,000.00 why not 100,000 lenders with $1 each?
Some days I know how Red feels...


@Renee Williams, @Chad Johnerson has a good question, what are you looking for with Pace’s program?
I’m not connected very closely with Pace, but I have a lot of friends who are who speak highly of him. He has a really big community and he has a lot of his own properties. I don’t think that he would risk his reputation on making a couple thousand here and there by forming a shady side business. It doesn’t make sense to me.
He’s making millions! To say a couple thousand is highly downgrading what people pay to get into the program.
@Curtis Tillmon It sounds like you have more first hand knowledge than me. What has your personal experience been and how much have you or people you personally know paid Pace?
@Curtis Tillmon It sounds like you have more first hand knowledge than me. What has your personal experience been and how much have you or people you personally know paid Pace?
I’m just saying do not minimize what he is making. The community is great!
The Gators are toxic. I have had about 30 people come from Pace and all say the same thing. Too aggressive, know nothing about real estate, are mistly influencers and a lot of mysogony. Incel types.
21 of the 125 people in my associates group have had dealings with the gators. They aren't doing deals with them anymore.
21 of the 125 people in my associates group have had dealings with the gators. They aren't doing deals with them anymore.
I’m a Gator! May I ask why? Trying to learn.
The Gators are toxic. I have had about 30 people come from Pace and all say the same thing. Too aggressive, know nothing about real estate, are mistly influencers and a lot of mysogony. Incel types.
The Gators are toxic. I have had about 30 people come from Pace and all say the same thing. Too aggressive, know nothing about real estate, are mistly influencers and a lot of mysogony. Incel types.
I just report what I am being told.
Nate, it's essential to recognize that the way you brand yourself online is just as critical as the message you're sending. When you make unfounded claims about fraud, incels, or Ponzi schemes, it reflects more on your lack of understanding than on the integrity of the Gator Method or its community. You seem to be relying on second-hand stories to form a narrative that doesn’t hold water. Rather than assuming that 30 vague anecdotes translate to toxicity, you’d be better served by asking questions and seeking clarification.
For those actually involved in the Gator Lending community, we’re talking about people dedicated to building real estate careers, many of them husband-and-wife teams who are laser-focused on staying out of the "rat race." Your claim about "incel types" is not only wrong but offensive. I’ve been involved in multiple mentorships, including Gator Lending since 2022, and I can tell you firsthand that this community is rooted in professionalism, learning, and collaboration—not in the stereotypes you're peddling.
Transactional funding is a time-tested practice in real estate, with over a century of history behind it. It’s not some scheme made up by a so-called guru. Before dismissing the system, at least take the time to watch free resources on YouTube or hear lenders explain their strategies. The Gator Method offers a variety of lending strategies, and it's not just about one isolated technique.
Now, to shift away from uninformed allegations: I joined the group to further my education after passing my 3 state of FL general contractor exams. I wanted to fill the 'educational' void after studying intensely for months to pass these exams. With real estate, investments, and lending- all fields closely tied to construction- Gator Lending has provided me with structured, in-depth training, covering everything from legal intricacies of corporate structures to real estate finance law and SEC regulations. The level of education, not to mention the high ethical standards enforced within the group, speaks for itself.
We have a community of over 10,000 members committed to ethical business practices, and there is accountability for those who do not follow safety standards or ethics. The Zoom conferences, corporate breakdowns, and ongoing educational sessions, many of which involve seasoned attorneys and industry professionals, are constant. Most importantly, the group is an environment of positivity and support that is above and beyond other communities I’ve been a part of.
If anyone has genuine questions about the Gator Method, I’m happy to provide more insights from a seasoned perspective. I've done deals, found creative solutions, and, yes—it's been absolutely worth it.
If you want a discount link I can provide that as well
I wouldn't call what Nate shared not valid. He may not have his own experience personally with Morby's communities, but if 30 people said that to me, I would say that is valid proof and an opinion of others experiences that does hold water when it comes to learning about the pros and cons of the Gator community. Sure, if it is one or two, I personally would do more research, but if 30 people, which I have heard a lot, not as many, but a lot, about the same thing about the Gator community and Pace's other communities.
Also, it seems you used what Nate said as an opportunity to not only promote it, but also say you can get a discount for Nate, which is an upsell. Upselling is also a big part of Pace Morby's communities. Which is fine, but if you are wanting to show people why you like the Gator community, being open and honest and understanding without upselling for a chance at a commission might not be the best way. Especially since Pace's communities is also known a lot for upselling a lot of stuff.
I personally don't like the Gator community or any other community of Pace's and a lot of them are the same, such as always upselling, aggressive, and seem brainwashed in the communities saying it is the best thing that ever happened to them without ever really seeing people making a lot of money or if they do, they grind a lot (a lot of which seems unnecessary), which makes you wonder, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
I am just saying, instead of judging and saying something along the lines of telling someone what they say reflects on themselves while being condescending like and then upselling a product that they are criticizing, maybe be open to discussion and offer your experience and why you like the community yourself and how it's changed your life and the money you've made. Humans like referrals more than paid ads on the FYP. That is why Nate is sharing what 30 people shared with them.
I wouldn't call what Nate shared not valid. He may not have his own experience personally with Morby's communities, but if 30 people said that to me, I would say that is valid proof and an opinion of others experiences that does hold water when it comes to learning about the pros and cons of the Gator community. Sure, if it is one or two, I personally would do more research, but if 30 people, which I have heard a lot, not as many, but a lot, about the same thing about the Gator community and Pace's other communities.
Also, it seems you used what Nate said as an opportunity to not only promote it, but also say you can get a discount for Nate, which is an upsell. Upselling is also a big part of Pace Morby's communities. Which is fine, but if you are wanting to show people why you like the Gator community, being open and honest and understanding without upselling for a chance at a commission might not be the best way. Especially since Pace's communities is also known a lot for upselling a lot of stuff.
I personally don't like the Gator community or any other community of Pace's and a lot of them are the same, such as always upselling, aggressive, and seem brainwashed in the communities saying it is the best thing that ever happened to them without ever really seeing people making a lot of money or if they do, they grind a lot (a lot of which seems unnecessary), which makes you wonder, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
I am just saying, instead of judging and saying something along the lines of telling someone what they say reflects on themselves while being condescending like and then upselling a product that they are criticizing, maybe be open to discussion and offer your experience and why you like the community yourself and how it's changed your life and the money you've made. Humans like referrals more than paid ads on the FYP. That is why Nate is sharing what 30 people shared with them.
People who also sent me their documents and agreements from Pace's gator boi losers!
@Xavier Prieto Your post has truthfully done nothing to help your case and you sound like a brainwashed Pace Morby groupie. You speak of ethical business practices…well I can see nothing more ethical than 10,000 Pace Morby students believing they are now experts on legal intricacies of corporate structures, real estate finance law and SEC regulations….can’t wait to see how this turns out for those you all transact with.
@Xavier Prieto Your post has truthfully done nothing to help your case and you sound like a brainwashed Pace Morby groupie. You speak of ethical business practices…well I can see nothing more ethical than 10,000 Pace Morby students believing they are now experts on legal intricacies of corporate structures, real estate finance law and SEC regulations….can’t wait to see how this turns out for those you all transact with.
he sounds like he would do well as a member of Hamas.
Nate, it's essential to recognize that the way you brand yourself online is just as critical as the message you're sending. When you make unfounded claims about fraud, incels, or Ponzi schemes, it reflects more on your lack of understanding than on the integrity of the Gator Method or its community. You seem to be relying on second-hand stories to form a narrative that doesn’t hold water. Rather than assuming that 30 vague anecdotes translate to toxicity, you’d be better served by asking questions and seeking clarification.
For those actually involved in the Gator Lending community, we’re talking about people dedicated to building real estate careers, many of them husband-and-wife teams who are laser-focused on staying out of the "rat race." Your claim about "incel types" is not only wrong but offensive. I’ve been involved in multiple mentorships, including Gator Lending since 2022, and I can tell you firsthand that this community is rooted in professionalism, learning, and collaboration—not in the stereotypes you're peddling.
Transactional funding is a time-tested practice in real estate, with over a century of history behind it. It’s not some scheme made up by a so-called guru. Before dismissing the system, at least take the time to watch free resources on YouTube or hear lenders explain their strategies. The Gator Method offers a variety of lending strategies, and it's not just about one isolated technique.
Now, to shift away from uninformed allegations: I joined the group to further my education after passing my 3 state of FL general contractor exams. I wanted to fill the 'educational' void after studying intensely for months to pass these exams. With real estate, investments, and lending- all fields closely tied to construction- Gator Lending has provided me with structured, in-depth training, covering everything from legal intricacies of corporate structures to real estate finance law and SEC regulations. The level of education, not to mention the high ethical standards enforced within the group, speaks for itself.
We have a community of over 10,000 members committed to ethical business practices, and there is accountability for those who do not follow safety standards or ethics. The Zoom conferences, corporate breakdowns, and ongoing educational sessions, many of which involve seasoned attorneys and industry professionals, are constant. Most importantly, the group is an environment of positivity and support that is above and beyond other communities I’ve been a part of.
If anyone has genuine questions about the Gator Method, I’m happy to provide more insights from a seasoned perspective. I've done deals, found creative solutions, and, yes—it's been absolutely worth it.
If you want a discount link I can provide that as well
I would sooner invest in FTX. Gators are no different than hamas!
@Xavier Prieto Your post has truthfully done nothing to help your case and you sound like a brainwashed Pace Morby groupie. You speak of ethical business practices…well I can see nothing more ethical than 10,000 Pace Morby students believing they are now experts on legal intricacies of corporate structures, real estate finance law and SEC regulations….can’t wait to see how this turns out for those you all transact with.
100% fact. Most of the deals I see that gators are involved with have issues. People come running to me to help them. 3 people last week alone. They are tired of paying usuary and having people without any experience structuring deals. The influencer/incel types.
I am a gator lender in Paces community, and I'm so glad I joined. I have been building up my deployed capital starting 50k in October 2024, and now I'm sitting at over 300k currently out in deals...2nd positions, rehab loans, and transactional funding ( in the curriculum we learn how to secure our loans). In total ive funded over $1.5 M in deals. Ive made over $40k thus far. Most of my returns are around 5% a month, with some at 8%/month. That 60%-100% returns...but hey, im just here for the snake oil.
Pace, u rock...thank you for creating such a value driven and go-giver community...o btw, any one need a private money lender?!!
I am a gator lender in Paces community, and I'm so glad I joined. I have been building up my deployed capital starting 50k in October 2024, and now I'm sitting at over 300k currently out in deals...2nd positions, rehab loans, and transactional funding ( in the curriculum we learn how to secure our loans). In total ive funded over $1.5 M in deals. Ive made over $40k thus far. Most of my returns are around 5% a month, with some at 8%/month. That 60%-100% returns...but hey, im just here for the snake oil.
Pace, u rock...thank you for creating such a value driven and go-giver community...o btw, any one need a private money lender?!!
Yet you are new here. Why weren't you here before. Did one of Pace's henchmen buy you a happy meal?
I am a gator lender in Paces community, and I'm so glad I joined. I have been building up my deployed capital starting 50k in October 2024, and now I'm sitting at over 300k currently out in deals...2nd positions, rehab loans, and transactional funding ( in the curriculum we learn how to secure our loans). In total ive funded over $1.5 M in deals. Ive made over $40k thus far. Most of my returns are around 5% a month, with some at 8%/month. That 60%-100% returns...but hey, im just here for the snake oil.
Pace, u rock...thank you for creating such a value driven and go-giver community...o btw, any one need a private money lender?!!
Yet you are new here. Why weren't you here before. Did one of Pace's henchmen buy you a happy meal?
@Nate Marshall why so rude?
@Nate Marshall is that how you deal with everybody who disagrees with you? You resort to name calling? If somebody just shared with you their experience, why not ask him more questions rather than accuse him? Unless of course you're just more interested in thinking that you're right and just closed off to the idea that other people may have had a positive experience with the thing you demonize.
@Nate Marshall is that how you deal with everybody who disagrees with you? You resort to name calling? If somebody just shared with you their experience, why not ask him more questions rather than accuse him? Unless of course you're just more interested in thinking that you're right and just closed off to the idea that other people may have had a positive experience with the thing you demonize.
You would fit in well with HAMAS!
@Nate Marshall is that how you deal with everybody who disagrees with you? You resort to name calling? If somebody just shared with you their experience, why not ask him more questions rather than accuse him? Unless of course you're just more interested in thinking that you're right and just closed off to the idea that other people may have had a positive experience with the thing you demonize.
You would fit in well with HAMAS!
It is only a matter of time before a State AG or the DOJ goes after Pace and his gator bois. In fact a retired FBI agent who worked on the money trail of the 9/11 hijackers is working on this.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
Cry harder boi. You don't impress anyone. 1 post. Paid shill. A nobody.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
All it takes is 1 and I believe the Colorado AG is looking into this.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
.
Yadda Yadda Yadda - I'm just curious which law school you went to and what states you are licensed to practice law in. Being on a zoom call doesn't mean the parts that are under investigation were discussed. Think of it like talking to a doctor on a zoom call about Psoriasis when you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. If you avoid talking about the wrong things, it never comes up. It's a very clever technique to appear to be above board by omission of facts. Don't blame the District attorney for noy knowing.
Click on image to enlarge
Here is someone doing what he has been teaching:
https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mayes-su... Release
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/2025-03/CV2025-0084... Lawsuit
They give the identities of two partners and call the third - Partner "C" plus dozens of "not yet named"
Pull up the lawsuit (second link) and read through it to get an idea of the kind of trouble they are in.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
.
Yadda Yadda Yadda - I'm just curious which law school you went to and what states you are licensed to practice law in. Being on a zoom call doesn't mean the parts that are under investigation were discussed. Think of it like talking to a doctor on a zoom call about Psoriasis when you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. If you avoid talking about the wrong things, it never comes up. It's a very clever technique to appear to be above board by omission of facts. Don't blame the District attorney for noy knowing.
Click on image to enlarge
Here is someone doing what he has been teaching:
https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mayes-su... Release
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/2025-03/CV2025-0084... Lawsuit
They give the identities of two partners and call the third - Partner "C" plus dozens of "not yet named"
Pull up the lawsuit (second link) and read through it to get an idea of the kind of trouble they are in.
Sir your opening response was "Yadda, yadda, yadda", and attempted to undermine my post by sarcastically questioning which law school I went to.
You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments.
Do you need to be a CPA to have your taxes filed? Do you need an ASE certification to get your car fixed? Let me guess, you also need a law degree so you can fight your own speeding tickets.. or do your own EKG?
Its the same with you know-it-all personalities. I have no problem paying for education platform or mentoring. Id advise those who have the means to do so as well, if they had the desire.
So glad you can reveal yourself so we steer clear.
You provided a case to try and establish some credibility by attaching it to a discussion, as if the Gator Method has any relation to this lawsuit, again showing you have no firsthand experience with the topic of this thread.
A large amount of content on Gator lending is available free. Anyone can see what it's about and connect the dots. Its not some complex, mystical scam formulated around misleading anyone or omitting "Ulterior motives"..
To address the general readership, yes proceed any types of transactions with caution and do not get involved with things you don't understand. Follow your gut. Dont trust first- verify. Same goes for comments.
People are smarter than you think. Especially if they take the time to create profiles on BP to bounce their questions off highly educated professionals like yourself, to further themselves.. or at least they can watch from afar and make mental notes of the way you conduct yourself.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
.
Yadda Yadda Yadda - I'm just curious which law school you went to and what states you are licensed to practice law in. Being on a zoom call doesn't mean the parts that are under investigation were discussed. Think of it like talking to a doctor on a zoom call about Psoriasis when you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. If you avoid talking about the wrong things, it never comes up. It's a very clever technique to appear to be above board by omission of facts. Don't blame the District attorney for noy knowing.
Click on image to enlarge
Here is someone doing what he has been teaching:
https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mayes-su... Release
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/2025-03/CV2025-0084... Lawsuit
They give the identities of two partners and call the third - Partner "C" plus dozens of "not yet named"
Pull up the lawsuit (second link) and read through it to get an idea of the kind of trouble they are in.
Sir your opening response was "Yadda, yadda, yadda", and attempted to undermine my post by sarcastically questioning which law school I went to.
You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments.
Do you need to be a CPA to have your taxes filed? Do you need an ASE certification to get your car fixed? Let me guess, you also need a law degree so you can fight your own speeding tickets.. or do your own EKG?
Its the same with you know-it-all personalities. I have no problem paying for education platform or mentoring. Id advise those who have the means to do so as well, if they had the desire.
So glad you can reveal yourself so we steer clear.
You provided a case to try and establish some credibility by attaching it to a discussion, as if the Gator Method has any relation to this lawsuit, again showing you have no firsthand experience with the topic of this thread.
A large amount of content on Gator lending is available free. Anyone can see what it's about and connect the dots. Its not some complex, mystical scam formulated around misleading anyone or omitting "Ulterior motives"..
To address the general readership, yes proceed any types of transactions with caution and do not get involved with things you don't understand. Follow your gut. Dont trust first- verify. Same goes for comments.
People are smarter than you think. Especially if they take the time to create profiles on BP to bounce their questions off highly educated professionals like yourself, to further themselves.. or at least they can watch from afar and make mental notes of the way you conduct yourself.
That's pretty funny coming from you:
"Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character."
Sorry, @Xavier Prieto: I'm not here to impress people, "there is serious business about" and ifin' ya can't stand the heat, go do a loan or somethin'. Just make sure you keep it legal and save some money for the attorneys.
Your comment: "You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments."
Hmmm, "The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program."
Oh gasp. . . you you you mean like these attorneys?
They are actually being sued along with everyone else.
Ya know @Xavier Prieto: I'da thought you'd stop and look at your surroundings and the way business is being conducted around you and compare it to the lawsuit that deals with exactly what you are doing. It's up to you. This isn't a Tik Tok game.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
Cry harder. It is illegal. The Colorado AG is going to send Pace to Federal Prison. It is amazing the BS the paid shills and promoters come up with! I have in my possession dozens of testimonials from people who were screwed by gator boi losers!
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
.
Yadda Yadda Yadda - I'm just curious which law school you went to and what states you are licensed to practice law in. Being on a zoom call doesn't mean the parts that are under investigation were discussed. Think of it like talking to a doctor on a zoom call about Psoriasis when you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. If you avoid talking about the wrong things, it never comes up. It's a very clever technique to appear to be above board by omission of facts. Don't blame the District attorney for noy knowing.
Click on image to enlarge
Here is someone doing what he has been teaching:
https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mayes-su... Release
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/2025-03/CV2025-0084... Lawsuit
They give the identities of two partners and call the third - Partner "C" plus dozens of "not yet named"
Pull up the lawsuit (second link) and read through it to get an idea of the kind of trouble they are in.
Sir your opening response was "Yadda, yadda, yadda", and attempted to undermine my post by sarcastically questioning which law school I went to.
You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments.
Do you need to be a CPA to have your taxes filed? Do you need an ASE certification to get your car fixed? Let me guess, you also need a law degree so you can fight your own speeding tickets.. or do your own EKG?
Its the same with you know-it-all personalities. I have no problem paying for education platform or mentoring. Id advise those who have the means to do so as well, if they had the desire.
So glad you can reveal yourself so we steer clear.
You provided a case to try and establish some credibility by attaching it to a discussion, as if the Gator Method has any relation to this lawsuit, again showing you have no firsthand experience with the topic of this thread.
A large amount of content on Gator lending is available free. Anyone can see what it's about and connect the dots. Its not some complex, mystical scam formulated around misleading anyone or omitting "Ulterior motives"..
To address the general readership, yes proceed any types of transactions with caution and do not get involved with things you don't understand. Follow your gut. Dont trust first- verify. Same goes for comments.
People are smarter than you think. Especially if they take the time to create profiles on BP to bounce their questions off highly educated professionals like yourself, to further themselves.. or at least they can watch from afar and make mental notes of the way you conduct yourself.
That's pretty funny coming from you:
"Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character."
Sorry, @Xavier Prieto: I'm not here to impress people, "there is serious business about" and ifin' ya can't stand the heat, go do a loan or somethin'. Just make sure you keep it legal and save some money for the attorneys.
Your comment: "You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments."
Hmmm, "The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program."
Oh gasp. . . you you you mean like these attorneys?
They are actually being sued along with everyone else.
Sad and pathetic TBH. A pilot too. Now we know why planes are crashing!
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
.
Yadda Yadda Yadda - I'm just curious which law school you went to and what states you are licensed to practice law in. Being on a zoom call doesn't mean the parts that are under investigation were discussed. Think of it like talking to a doctor on a zoom call about Psoriasis when you are suffering from Hemorrhoids. If you avoid talking about the wrong things, it never comes up. It's a very clever technique to appear to be above board by omission of facts. Don't blame the District attorney for noy knowing.
Click on image to enlarge
Here is someone doing what he has been teaching:
https://www.azag.gov/press-release/attorney-general-mayes-su... Release
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/2025-03/CV2025-0084... Lawsuit
They give the identities of two partners and call the third - Partner "C" plus dozens of "not yet named"
Pull up the lawsuit (second link) and read through it to get an idea of the kind of trouble they are in.
Sir your opening response was "Yadda, yadda, yadda", and attempted to undermine my post by sarcastically questioning which law school I went to.
You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments.
Do you need to be a CPA to have your taxes filed? Do you need an ASE certification to get your car fixed? Let me guess, you also need a law degree so you can fight your own speeding tickets.. or do your own EKG?
Its the same with you know-it-all personalities. I have no problem paying for education platform or mentoring. Id advise those who have the means to do so as well, if they had the desire.
So glad you can reveal yourself so we steer clear.
You provided a case to try and establish some credibility by attaching it to a discussion, as if the Gator Method has any relation to this lawsuit, again showing you have no firsthand experience with the topic of this thread.
A large amount of content on Gator lending is available free. Anyone can see what it's about and connect the dots. Its not some complex, mystical scam formulated around misleading anyone or omitting "Ulterior motives"..
To address the general readership, yes proceed any types of transactions with caution and do not get involved with things you don't understand. Follow your gut. Dont trust first- verify. Same goes for comments.
People are smarter than you think. Especially if they take the time to create profiles on BP to bounce their questions off highly educated professionals like yourself, to further themselves.. or at least they can watch from afar and make mental notes of the way you conduct yourself.
That's pretty funny coming from you:
"Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character."
Sorry, @Xavier Prieto: I'm not here to impress people, "there is serious business about" and ifin' ya can't stand the heat, go do a loan or somethin'. Just make sure you keep it legal and save some money for the attorneys.
Your comment: "You are being dismissive to the majority of real estate investors with no law degree that buy, sell and lend in real estate every day with those silly arguments."
Hmmm, "The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program."
Oh gasp. . . you you you mean like these attorneys?
They are actually being sued along with everyone else.
Attorneys that deserve to be disbarred and sent to prison themselves.
Nate , ur very rude, disorganized and sloppy. I'm not name calling, im just simply stating the facts. No one wants to climb your Mt. Everest ( i watched your YT videos) with you because there is nothing charming at all about your character. You could be the most intelligent person in real estate to ever walk the earth ( not the case), but your delivery is in shambles, that's perhaps why you only have 300 (Pace has 330k if you're keeping score) subscribers on your YT channel ( need i ask how many have spent 99 dollars to join the Guru?)
It's ironic ( not to be confused with Iconic) that you bring up the AG. Pace had the State of Arizona District Attorney ( they are very close friends) and head of the Real Estate Fraud division in Phoenix, AZ on a Zoom call to talk about real estate crimes , for an hour and a half. Pace didn't get arrested, or leave in handcuffs. You are clearly misinformed and disgruntled ( I mean who even refers to investors as being in a terrorist organization, you mad bro?)
As far as being new here, im really not here...per se. I was doing a Google search related to Gator lending, and this thread came up from BP, and all I saw was the bashing of Pace and his community. I'm so glad to be with the positivity over there and not in this toxic pool of doubt and negativity. Good luck Mr. Guru in all your endeavors...shave, change your shirt once in a while ( YT videos) and smile. It may do wonders for your "Reindeer" program.
I agree 100%.. Lot of blowback from the "anti-Gurus".. These no-barrier-to-entry discussions only result in giving the loudest voices a megaphone, even if they have no firsthand experience. Few actual successful investors come in here to have these debates.
No one I know in the Gator community would waste their time defending claims on an internet forum- I'm connected personally with hundreds.. but here I am nonetheless..lol
The discussion began asking about the Gator Lending program and if it's recommended.
By definition 'unprofessional' Nate and others with pinions have no idea what theyre talking about. I WAS on the Zoom with the District Attorney Investigating Officer of California and the Utah District Attorney Sean Reyes when it was live. It was a great call. COINCIDENTALLY now its available free on Youtube.
Make your own observations. BTW this call was over a year ago
No need to spend thousands on an amazing training, with access to thousands of business professionals that help each other and collaborate on deals. You absolutely can figure it all out on your own, with no help, guidance or community.. Just internet research your way to your goals, if you can. Its hard enough with all the information and resources available, now try to do it alone from scratch. I digress
The Gator Lending trainings regularly have attorneys explaining technical legal guidelines and places a large emphasis on ethics as well. There is literally a whole course on Ethics within the program.
I haven't followed up with my response to this post until now because it's truly unproductive to chase away negativity.
"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still"
I WILL say I have done several six figures worth of business since my previous post in this thread and anyone can think whatever they want, that speaks for itself. Doubters don't move me. I do not mind haters, personally. I've never tried to appease any of them
For those that want unbiased answers, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff"..
Theres always going to be haters. FOMO can be a healthy motivator or can blurr judgement and stifle progress. Everyone has a choice how they proceed in this journey.
❤️
Paid shill with 1 post! May God have no mercy on your soul!
Nah