Hello BP community,
I’ve recently gone down on a black whole on youtube about Pace Morby. Specifically his gator lending videos and his community. I’ve looked into joining his gator lending tribe for 3000. But I’m a bit hesitant. Has anyone one on here joined his community and seen results. It almost seems to good to be true.
I joined Pace's Gator tribe in January and have learned a great deal about funding wholesalers EMD and private money lending. I have made some money, but more so on the private money lending side which Pace really has not delved into thus far, although, we are told more specific training is coming on this. I work directly with other private lenders who have been doing this far longer than Pace's program who have established a great track record of ongoing incoming deals and have legal systems in place. Convenient is the word I would use for PCS. They are best for anyone who just wants to get their entities set up properly with the correct documentation and anonymity and move forward. Being new to real estate, I was not aware of articles of organization and operating agreements etc. And they handle all of this for you. They also provide tax services which I do not use, too expensive, and help you establish lines of credit for your business. Can't speak to this as I really have not seen the benefit so far. What I can say is, I have made back what I paid into the program and have been welcomed into a community of like-minded people who go out of their way to help and bring each other deals. There's always going to be that one person here or there that Is all about themselves, but I can honestly say I have not met them yet in this community. My network has grown substantially in the real estate space, through Pace I have made many friends, and have learned a great deal about creative finance along the way. Take that for what it is. I am naturally an introvert and so this community has helped me come out of my shell. Paces staff works diligently to answer all questions in a timely manner, I have even reached out to pace on Instagram myself and he has answered my questions personally. Weekly live zooms and trainings are happening all the time. There's a lot of hand holding that goes on, no one is left behind. New people come into the community all the time and it has gotten quite competitive out there for lending, but if you can build a rapport with fix and flippers and wholesalers and you are fair in what you charge as a return on their lending request, you will have a borrower for life. And repeat business is the name of the game. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
Hello BP community,
I’ve recently gone down on a black whole on youtube about Pace Morby. Specifically his gator lending videos and his community. I’ve looked into joining his gator lending tribe for 3000. But I’m a bit hesitant. Has anyone one on here joined his community and seen results. It almost seems to good to be true.
I've asked several times for anyone to post that they actually made money after paying the fee and nobody has posted that they have. And I saw a video where Pace Morby is trying to team up with Grant Cardone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= dDr6gFksIO4 who apparently is under investigation https://www.bizjournals.com/so... I don't know where that leaves you but check and make sure it's what you want before sending money.
@John Archer
There is other comments about this method here on BP. As Mike mentioned do your own due diligence
Find out those who took it and What “secrets” could be told in a $3000 course that could not be found here on BP or youtube.
All of the 20 somethings in our market think he’s the best thing since sliced bread, but they don’t know any successful investors off YouTube. The great ones are not there.
I think there are better ways to spend your money.
@John Archer You said it yourself: "It almost seems too good to be true". Caveat emptor
All of the 20 somethings in our market think he’s the best thing since sliced bread, but they don’t know any successful investors off YouTube. The great ones are not there.
I think there are better ways to spend your money.
Yeah I was just curious, A big reason why I started to listen to him was because BP was pushing his book.
All of the 20 somethings in our market think he’s the best thing since sliced bread, but they don’t know any successful investors off YouTube. The great ones are not there.
I think there are better ways to spend your money.
Yeah I was just curious, A big reason why I started to listen to him was because BP was pushing his book.
Yeah I was just curious, A big reason why I started to listen to him was because BP was pushing his book.
When in doubt, follow the money.
copied my reply to same question:
Hello and very glad to see the confirmation re. Gator method and PCS; hubs and I had a meeting w/ PCS this morning and didn't need all the LLC creation and such so we jumped to the 'Corporate Financial Program' - already sounds VERY ambiguous... So we sat through a 40 minute power point re. Paydex profile, building a bus. score etc. and then getting Paydex 'funding' tied to LLC at 2-10% for 6 to 18 months -- SERIOUSLY?????... I asked him where the 'funding' actually comes from and he says there are programs that they have set up to coach us through that... So we talked to our attorney/CFO contact and he told us to be very very suspicous; seems more like cash cow for Pace when getting few 100 students every month to fork over $2k and tell them it takes 6 mnths to 'set up' (umm - a DUNS # is FREE) and then throw them a bone after you've made how much cash-on-cash w/ the $200k that comes in every couple weeks...
Yes, I am part of the "Gator method tribe". I love it. I've learned so much in a short amount of time, made some money and I love being part of the community
Yes, I am part of the "Gator method tribe". I love it. I've learned so much in a short amount of time, made some money and I love being part of the community
That's not true, I'm real and I'm serious, and that's how I feel about it.
That's not true, I'm real and I'm serious, and that's how I feel about it.
I too was took my time to watch a webnair just to be told the same thing that was found on youtube about the gator method. I have a person right now needing 10K and well I don't want to use my money and I would need to know how to ensure it's handled correctly with in the even of default. This is the part that is held back. I think if I paid 3k it wouldn't be worth it because now I have to figure out were to get all the leads from. It's no different than looking for buyers in this current market I am in. If there would be peopole talk about their experience it would be a better feeling about diving in.
I joined Pace's Gator tribe in January and have learned a great deal about funding wholesalers EMD and private money lending. I have made some money, but more so on the private money lending side which Pace really has not delved into thus far, although, we are told more specific training is coming on this. I work directly with other private lenders who have been doing this far longer than Pace's program who have established a great track record of ongoing incoming deals and have legal systems in place. Convenient is the word I would use for PCS. They are best for anyone who just wants to get their entities set up properly with the correct documentation and anonymity and move forward. Being new to real estate, I was not aware of articles of organization and operating agreements etc. And they handle all of this for you. They also provide tax services which I do not use, too expensive, and help you establish lines of credit for your business. Can't speak to this as I really have not seen the benefit so far. What I can say is, I have made back what I paid into the program and have been welcomed into a community of like-minded people who go out of their way to help and bring each other deals. There's always going to be that one person here or there that Is all about themselves, but I can honestly say I have not met them yet in this community. My network has grown substantially in the real estate space, through Pace I have made many friends, and have learned a great deal about creative finance along the way. Take that for what it is. I am naturally an introvert and so this community has helped me come out of my shell. Paces staff works diligently to answer all questions in a timely manner, I have even reached out to pace on Instagram myself and he has answered my questions personally. Weekly live zooms and trainings are happening all the time. There's a lot of hand holding that goes on, no one is left behind. New people come into the community all the time and it has gotten quite competitive out there for lending, but if you can build a rapport with fix and flippers and wholesalers and you are fair in what you charge as a return on their lending request, you will have a borrower for life. And repeat business is the name of the game. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
@Jay Hinrichs
This the same guy?
https://www.ksl.com/article/5684021/employees-with-tank-company-want-their-money?utm_source=email_share&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news&utm_content=utah
Several Reddit threads about this and allegedly has his license revoked in Arizona as a GC for numerous violations.
https://azroc.my.site.com/AZRoc/s/contractor-search?licenseId=a0ot0000000NaFsAAK
@Jay Hinrichs
This the same guy?
https://www.ksl.com/article/5684021/employees-with-tank-company-want-their-money?utm_source=email_share&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news&utm_content=utah
Several Reddit threads about this and allegedly has his license revoked in Arizona as a GC for numerous violations.
https://azroc.my.site.com/AZRoc/s/contractor-search?licenseId=a0ot0000000NaFsAAK
I joined Pace's Gator tribe in January and have learned a great deal about funding wholesalers EMD and private money lending. I have made some money, but more so on the private money lending side which Pace really has not delved into thus far, although, we are told more specific training is coming on this. I work directly with other private lenders who have been doing this far longer than Pace's program who have established a great track record of ongoing incoming deals and have legal systems in place. Convenient is the word I would use for PCS. They are best for anyone who just wants to get their entities set up properly with the correct documentation and anonymity and move forward. Being new to real estate, I was not aware of articles of organization and operating agreements etc. And they handle all of this for you. They also provide tax services which I do not use, too expensive, and help you establish lines of credit for your business. Can't speak to this as I really have not seen the benefit so far. What I can say is, I have made back what I paid into the program and have been welcomed into a community of like-minded people who go out of their way to help and bring each other deals. There's always going to be that one person here or there that Is all about themselves, but I can honestly say I have not met them yet in this community. My network has grown substantially in the real estate space, through Pace I have made many friends, and have learned a great deal about creative finance along the way. Take that for what it is. I am naturally an introvert and so this community has helped me come out of my shell. Paces staff works diligently to answer all questions in a timely manner, I have even reached out to pace on Instagram myself and he has answered my questions personally. Weekly live zooms and trainings are happening all the time. There's a lot of hand holding that goes on, no one is left behind. New people come into the community all the time and it has gotten quite competitive out there for lending, but if you can build a rapport with fix and flippers and wholesalers and you are fair in what you charge as a return on their lending request, you will have a borrower for life. And repeat business is the name of the game. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
Hello BP community,
I’ve recently gone down on a black whole on youtube about Pace Morby. Specifically his gator lending videos and his community. I’ve looked into joining his gator lending tribe for 3000. But I’m a bit hesitant. Has anyone one on here joined his community and seen results. It almost seems to good to be true.
There are better options. $3,000.00 is lower than I have heard people say they have paid. $8,800 to 11,000.00 is more realistic because like most guru's they hold back key components unless you pay more for them.
I joined Pace's Gator tribe in January and have learned a great deal about funding wholesalers EMD and private money lending. I have made some money, but more so on the private money lending side which Pace really has not delved into thus far, although, we are told more specific training is coming on this. I work directly with other private lenders who have been doing this far longer than Pace's program who have established a great track record of ongoing incoming deals and have legal systems in place. Convenient is the word I would use for PCS. They are best for anyone who just wants to get their entities set up properly with the correct documentation and anonymity and move forward. Being new to real estate, I was not aware of articles of organization and operating agreements etc. And they handle all of this for you. They also provide tax services which I do not use, too expensive, and help you establish lines of credit for your business. Can't speak to this as I really have not seen the benefit so far. What I can say is, I have made back what I paid into the program and have been welcomed into a community of like-minded people who go out of their way to help and bring each other deals. There's always going to be that one person here or there that Is all about themselves, but I can honestly say I have not met them yet in this community. My network has grown substantially in the real estate space, through Pace I have made many friends, and have learned a great deal about creative finance along the way. Take that for what it is. I am naturally an introvert and so this community has helped me come out of my shell. Paces staff works diligently to answer all questions in a timely manner, I have even reached out to pace on Instagram myself and he has answered my questions personally. Weekly live zooms and trainings are happening all the time. There's a lot of hand holding that goes on, no one is left behind. New people come into the community all the time and it has gotten quite competitive out there for lending, but if you can build a rapport with fix and flippers and wholesalers and you are fair in what you charge as a return on their lending request, you will have a borrower for life. And repeat business is the name of the game. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
PCS is overpriced. There are 2 companies in Wyoming offering the same service and actually better service for less than half the price.
copied my reply to same question:
Hello and very glad to see the confirmation re. Gator method and PCS; hubs and I had a meeting w/ PCS this morning and didn't need all the LLC creation and such so we jumped to the 'Corporate Financial Program' - already sounds VERY ambiguous... So we sat through a 40 minute power point re. Paydex profile, building a bus. score etc. and then getting Paydex 'funding' tied to LLC at 2-10% for 6 to 18 months -- SERIOUSLY?????... I asked him where the 'funding' actually comes from and he says there are programs that they have set up to coach us through that... So we talked to our attorney/CFO contact and he told us to be very very suspicous; seems more like cash cow for Pace when getting few 100 students every month to fork over $2k and tell them it takes 6 mnths to 'set up' (umm - a DUNS # is FREE) and then throw them a bone after you've made how much cash-on-cash w/ the $200k that comes in every couple weeks...
Yes. You can get a DUNS number for free. You can also get everything PCS offers for less than half with the 2 companies in Sheridan Wy and Cheyenne. Every guru holds back and wants more money. Oh you want that? $ This. $. Then comes Super Mystery Weekend in las Vegas ansd you feel like you're at a combination of an Amway convention and a political rally.
All of the 20 somethings in our market think he’s the best thing since sliced bread, but they don’t know any successful investors off YouTube. The great ones are not there.
I think there are better ways to spend your money.
That's not true, I'm real and I'm serious, and that's how I feel about it.
It's true. I have also experienced first hand his "henchmen" trying to infiltrate other groups to get people into the Gator thing. Going so far as how to get a refund from any groups they're in so they can afford to pay the $8,800 to $11,000.00 Pace charges.
There's so much negativity in this forum. I am surprised. It's funny because bigger pockets isn't even mentioned in gator. There are a lot of opinions from people who have no first-hand experience. I think I won't come back again. Good luck to all of you
That's not true, I'm real and I'm serious, and that's how I feel about it.
@Account Closed It is great to be part of a community. I am a part of several, in addition to BP and I am not sure how I could have grown without it. However, my local REIA is the only paid community that I am a part of and it is $200 per year. The REIA exists to support new investors.
It may seem like a great thing and you may get some good information and value from the program. However, do you think that the program ultimately exists to assure that you succeed or does it exist to make PM money? What guarantees for success does it make and what outcomes are measured regarding the validity of the "program"?
I joined Pace's Gator tribe in January and have learned a great deal about funding wholesalers EMD and private money lending. I have made some money, but more so on the private money lending side which Pace really has not delved into thus far, although, we are told more specific training is coming on this. I work directly with other private lenders who have been doing this far longer than Pace's program who have established a great track record of ongoing incoming deals and have legal systems in place. Convenient is the word I would use for PCS. They are best for anyone who just wants to get their entities set up properly with the correct documentation and anonymity and move forward. Being new to real estate, I was not aware of articles of organization and operating agreements etc. And they handle all of this for you. They also provide tax services which I do not use, too expensive, and help you establish lines of credit for your business. Can't speak to this as I really have not seen the benefit so far. What I can say is, I have made back what I paid into the program and have been welcomed into a community of like-minded people who go out of their way to help and bring each other deals. There's always going to be that one person here or there that Is all about themselves, but I can honestly say I have not met them yet in this community. My network has grown substantially in the real estate space, through Pace I have made many friends, and have learned a great deal about creative finance along the way. Take that for what it is. I am naturally an introvert and so this community has helped me come out of my shell. Paces staff works diligently to answer all questions in a timely manner, I have even reached out to pace on Instagram myself and he has answered my questions personally. Weekly live zooms and trainings are happening all the time. There's a lot of hand holding that goes on, no one is left behind. New people come into the community all the time and it has gotten quite competitive out there for lending, but if you can build a rapport with fix and flippers and wholesalers and you are fair in what you charge as a return on their lending request, you will have a borrower for life. And repeat business is the name of the game. Please feel free to ask me any additional questions, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you have found value in the program. That is great! It just doesn't sound much different than what I have gotten from my local REIA.