Gary Keller: Millionaire Real Estate Investor

Gary Keller: Millionaire Real Estate Investor

Investor · Fayetteville , NC · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 0 votes

I just finnished this book about a week ago. I thought it was excellent with some good practicle and actionable advice. I skimmed the first few chapters since it was mostly motivation and mindset stuff. Has anyone else read it? What did you think?

Mark

0Reply
34 views

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes
    18y

    I loved it. Thought it was outstanding.

  • Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    The book is great and the company is pretty awesome too... the whole concept is to get you to invest. Very motivational book!

  • Investor · Chalfont, PA · Member since 2008 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    17y

    One of the best books available.

    Don

  • Real Estate Agent · North Jersey, NJ · Member since 2008 · 287 posts · 51 votes
    17y

    I have my license with KW. When I first started off they recommended this and the millionaire real estate AGENT. Both of them are phenomenal especially for beginners.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 759 posts · 185 votes
    17y

    Both books are some of the best in the business.

    Too many folks get into the Investment and/or Real Estate Profession and treat it like a hobby instead of a business.

    People have always looked at real estate as "easy money", but the reality is much different.

    These books open your eyes to what you need to do in order to succeed, and the advice and material is TOP NOTCH!

    If I ever were to enter the traditional real estate business again, there is no other company that I would rather be a part of than KW.

  • Owen DashnerPro Member
    Lender · Omaha, NE · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    Great book- basically a vault of information accumulated from countless interviews of real estate millionaires. Very motivational as well.

  • Central NJ, NJ · Member since 2008 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    17y

    Speaking of Gary Keller, has anyone read his new book SWIFT?

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 71 posts · 9 votes
    17y

    It's actually called SHIFT. Just came out a couple of months ago. Haven't read it though.

    I did just buy The Millionaire REI! So far it seems like an excellent book!

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    I was just reading this book over lunch. It's highly motivational, even for the experienced. Keller makes me feel ashamed for having goals that are too small. Now I am going to work on the few things that get the most results!

  • Real Estate Investor · Frisco, TX, TX · Member since 2010 · 388 posts · 138 votes
    16y

    I have had it sitting on my shelf for a few years, time to dust it off in a few.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    16y

    It's a lot better than "The Number" that I picked up at Half Price Books the same day got got Richistan.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    16y

    Check out the green FLIP book as well. I have been meaning to re-read these, its been a while!

    MREI is a great book.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 86 posts · 5 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Mike Tooley:
    It's actually called SHIFT. Just came out a couple of months ago. Haven't read it though.

    I did just buy The Millionaire REI! So far it seems like an excellent book!


    I have been slacking to read that book. I couple within the week it came out, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it.
  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 244 posts · 36 votes
    14y

    This book is a great read and very inexpensive. I bought 3 as a gift for 3 friends a fews years ago and they still have done nothing with it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rockford, IL · Member since 2011 · 65 posts · 13 votes
    14y

    Great book!!.. It can help you in all parts of real estate investing....

  • Developer · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 488 posts · 121 votes
    14y

    Great book, have read all of Gary's out there. Now I just need to implement the ideas... Shift is good.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.