MONICA MAIN Wealthy Heirss SCAM??????

MONICA MAIN Wealthy Heirss SCAM??????

Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Is this lady Legit and Back from Jail to Dupe Again anyone know of a good result from her teachings?

1Reply
228 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2009 · 446 posts · 233 votes
15y

This thread is a case study in why there is an influence system on this board. Looks like it is working.

Josh - when updating the algorithm be certain to ensure all of the above would have been properly scored.

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2012 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    I feel whether the company or individual is legit or a fraud, everyone should do your homework before purchasing any program from these people. Everyone tends to be a guru in something in this era, so be very careful.

  • Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2011 · 81 posts · 17 votes
    13y

    I got a refund, but Monica herself sent me the following emails which I though was very unprofessional. She claimed I was a liar and a cheat even after I sent her screen shots of her work and Scott's. She said he must have stolen from her because she copy wrote her's in 2005, so I sent here the screenshot of his copywriite from 2004. She still says I am a liar. Here are the emails:

    I've had our version copyrighted since 2005. Not sure when he copyrighted it so I'm offended that you assumed I stole HIS stuff. Furthermore, where's the course you claim that's the same? You sent me screenshots of our CFE TWICE that I've had copyrighted since 2005 which proves...exactly nothing except that maybe Scott Scheel ripped us off. (By the way, our 2009 - 2013 versions look NOTHNG like the screenshots you sent to me.) Although, I've seen Scheel's CFE and it's nothing like mine so...again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Scheel's evaluator looks nothing like ours and I've seen it several times so it appears that you took 2 screenshots of something that is ours. So, congrats on...who knows what? Furthermore, again, where's the part that I "ripped off" in his course manual? I'm curious to see that now. After all, you are aware that he sells a COMMERCIAL course and I sell an APARTMENT BUILDING course, right?

    Like I said, go to (removed to not endorse her) and get your $97 refund. I don't need your money nor do I want it. I don't tolerate liars and losers.

    Sincerely,

    Monica Main
    (removed to not endorse her)

    And this:

    Excuse me? It's obvious that you've READ NOTHING and have gone through NOTHING. Our course AND Cash Flow Evaluator (CFE) is copyrighted and HAS BEEN SINCE 2005. Both are updated annually. Therefore, it seems that you are suggesting that Scott Scheel has RIPPED US OFF? If this is the case, send me proof. Send me his exact course and CFE so I can start suing him.

    However, I can tell you that you're full of crap. I know what Scheel's analyzer looks like and it looks NOTHING like my CFE so...why do you believe lying is what you need to do to get a refund? Just curious. If you want a refund so bad, you don't need to become a liar. Simply go to (removed to not endorse her) and get a refund. It's that simple, dude.

    Sincerely,

    Monica Main
    (removed to not endorse her)

    I was happy that I got my money back until I got these. Now, I will never buy from this Fraud and Cheat, who is also very unprofessional. If you don't believe me check them out yourself. J. Scott Scheel presents Colossal Cash in Commercial Properties, 2004 and her Apartment Building Cash Flow System.

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    13y

    Derek all I can say is stay away from this. There is much more history with that name than you know.

    http://www.ripoffreport.com/home-based-business/monica-main-monica-s/monica-main-monica-scheira-e6eb4.htm

  • Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    With due respect to folks complaining about Monica Main. Her maiden name is Summers not Schiera. Monica Schiera was the one convicted not Monica main. I heard this way back before I bought her Apartment Building Cash Flow course. If you are not on her Coaching/Mentor Program and go on to submit deals as many try to do, you will not get feedback. Please do your research thoroughly before you buy, and before you bash someone. 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes
    7y

    Look guys....I have used several Of Monica Mains training programs...and yes I have made money from all of them...yes she may have some programs that didn't work so well....so has all those other gurus...but most of the **** you see on the net today are simply junk, but again Monica Main is the real deal and I trust her fully.  I read all the comments you all write and I have concluded that most of them are just nasty bitter people whom has had bad luck with programs you have purchased...perhaps its not the program its the fools who buy them and not really put any effort into them then complaining about it...most likely its you guy's you probably buy programs try it for a week and realize your too lazy or just to stupid to follow directs and you send them back...basically you are what they call it tire kickers. And lastly, if you think I work for her or related to her ...no I am not...I live in Florida...never met her I have just done online training with her...so you all need to back off from bitching about her programs...

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I think I have read through all of the comments here(most at least) and I am not convinced that I need to stay away from Monica Main. I have fallen in love with her after going through her sales funnels and I believe she has a lot to teach us. I have ordered two of her books and read through one of them. Most likely I will invest in her Money Funnel System soon! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 369 posts · 406 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Hitesh Garach:

    I think I have read through all of the comments here(most at least) and I am not convinced that I need to stay away from Monica Main. I have fallen in love with her after going through her sales funnels and I believe she has a lot to teach us. I have ordered two of her books and read through one of them. Most likely I will invest in her Money Funnel System soon! 

     Stop it.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    She is very ligitimate, and comes across as a hard working, sincere, and caring entreprenuer. Her courses do work, and are based on REAL WORLD experience she had as a business owner and RE Investor. She herself has exposed REAL world business scammers, and advises to avoid those who only sell courses based on theoretical crap that they NEVER actually do in real life. Carlton sheets was a cheesy infomercial scammer that made his money ONLY on courses, not in real life RE deals. Monica Main is the real deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.