Wholesaling Inc TTP, Cost Question

Wholesaling Inc TTP, Cost Question

Sachse, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Has anyone joined the Wholesaling Inc group? Specifically the course Brent Daniels offers named TTP (talk to people). I was wondering how much they were charging to join. To join the normal group that is ran by Tom Krol and Cody Hofhine is $5,000 but I don't know if their other program cost as much or not. I know a huge benefit from joining is receiving your list from listsource for $0.03 per lead vs their $0.35 per lead. Which that benefit alone ends up paying for itself in the long run. Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

0Reply
398 views

Most Popular Reply

San Angelo, TX · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 36 votes
7y

Hi all,

I am coming up on my 1 month mark in the program here next week, I have 4 deals in the working and one (my first) I hope to get under contract next month!!! The step by step videos in this program I find to be easy to get through they are sometimes as short as 4 minutes detailing a step in the wholesaling process or a tool that helps manage your sellers and buyers and then they give you an action to take... they only release a few videos at a time which to be honest was sooooo frustrating, like I may have complained... but I see now it was forcing me to just take whatever "action step" in that video was, so now 3 weeks in I still and not anywhere near done with the coaching and can say I DO NOT understand the whole process but I am failing forward with hopefully 4 deals in the next 4-6 weeks! I feel confide that by the end of this program I will have a solid understanding of wholesaling and analyzing any market local or virtual, how to leverage direct mailing and TTP, and hopefully be focusing on scaling at that point... which is way more than expected.

If you can't commit at least 2 hours a day or 8 hours a week (in my experience) and a few hundred a month- I’m at $200/mo in marketing, lots of driving for dollars and TTP

If you know you can't commit to that - DO NOT SPEND THE MONEY.

However if you are super hungry and you’re going to wake up insanely early and work on lunch or lock yourself in the laundry room to have privacy to cold call for a few hours a day -- if you can keep the promise to yourself - DO IT. I am way ahead of where I think I would have been just through my own research. They give you the steps, you just have to take them.

To me it’s the difference of going to the gym by yourself or doing a group class or using a trainer -- you’re going to get a work out either way, but the group class or trainer - all you have to do is get yourself to the gym and be ready to work.

Once again there will be a post on my deals to explain how they worked, stay tuned!

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 116 posts · 114 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @Scott Morris:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:

    Hi, I know this is a few years later, but I am looking into the the Wholesaling, Inc (The Land Sharks) course. I talked with Brent and he seems genuine and willing to help. Has anyone had success with the course?


     What was the cost?  I think last I checked it was around 8,000

    Hi Scott, it's $5,000.

     Hi Sarah! Did you end up signing up for it?

  • Real Estate Agent · Silverton, ID · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Francis Nasser:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @Scott Morris:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:

    Hi, I know this is a few years later, but I am looking into the the Wholesaling, Inc (The Land Sharks) course. I talked with Brent and he seems genuine and willing to help. Has anyone had success with the course?


     What was the cost?  I think last I checked it was around 8,000

    Hi Scott, it's $5,000.

     Hi Sarah! Did you end up signing up for it?


     Yes, so far it's been a simple module but the biggest benefit is the weekly support calls where you can get questions answered by the instructor. The hardest part is just being disciplined enough to send letters out and follow up.

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 116 posts · 114 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @Francis Nasser:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @Scott Morris:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:

    Hi, I know this is a few years later, but I am looking into the the Wholesaling, Inc (The Land Sharks) course. I talked with Brent and he seems genuine and willing to help. Has anyone had success with the course?


     What was the cost?  I think last I checked it was around 8,000

    Hi Scott, it's $5,000.

     Hi Sarah! Did you end up signing up for it?


     Yes, so far it's been a simple module but the biggest benefit is the weekly support calls where you can get questions answered by the instructor. The hardest part is just being disciplined enough to send letters out and follow up.


     Hi Sarah, that was very helpful!


    Thank you!!

  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Sarah! I'm seriously considering applying for Brent Daniel's TTP program. I know you've been in for a couple of months already - how has it been so far? Have you made some progress in terms of getting some deals? Thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Silverton, ID · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @David Kim:

    Hi Sarah! I'm seriously considering applying for Brent Daniel's TTP program. I know you've been in for a couple of months already - how has it been so far? Have you made some progress in terms of getting some deals? Thank you!

    Hi David, the Wholesaling Inc team is very nice but I’ve fell out of it a bit the last couple months. I honestly think their program course is a bit too basic and doesn’t cover a lot of really important things to know about title companies, listing a deal with a realtor if you’re trying to assign it, etc. but I also know that I haven’t been trying very hard lately. The biggest thing you’re paying for is the support calls and it’s a group setting and you just wait for your turn to ask your question, there have been a few people that have gone out of their way from the support group to help me further, but overall the instructors are limited on their time and answers are a bit vague. So overall I think $5000 is a bit steep from my experience so far, Joe McCall has a cheaper program with the same concepts, but I only know a friend who went through his, but he has been more successful than me. So I’d just weigh your options and really ask yourself how much dedication you’re willing to give and know that you’ll be spending another $400 - $600 or more a month on Propstream and Pebble REI or another CRM program because that’s what you’ll need for data and mailings. 
  • New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @David Kim:

    Hi Sarah! I'm seriously considering applying for Brent Daniel's TTP program. I know you've been in for a couple of months already - how has it been so far? Have you made some progress in terms of getting some deals? Thank you!

    Hi David, the Wholesaling Inc team is very nice but I’ve fell out of it a bit the last couple months. I honestly think their program course is a bit too basic and doesn’t cover a lot of really important things to know about title companies, listing a deal with a realtor if you’re trying to assign it, etc. but I also know that I haven’t been trying very hard lately. The biggest thing you’re paying for is the support calls and it’s a group setting and you just wait for your turn to ask your question, there have been a few people that have gone out of their way from the support group to help me further, but overall the instructors are limited on their time and answers are a bit vague. So overall I think $5000 is a bit steep from my experience so far, Joe McCall has a cheaper program with the same concepts, but I only know a friend who went through his, but he has been more successful than me. So I’d just weigh your options and really ask yourself how much dedication you’re willing to give and know that you’ll be spending another $400 - $600 or more a month on Propstream and Pebble REI or another CRM program because that’s what you’ll need for data and mailings. 

     Wow! Thank you, that helped a lot. Yeah, $5000 is a lot of money for me, to add another $400-$600/mo will not give me enough breathing room. I'll probably find a cheaper mentorship program but I'll keep you updated if I find success in other courses or if I just decide to go on my own. Again, thank you and have a blessed one :)  

  • Real Estate Agent · Silverton, ID · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @David Kim:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @David Kim:

    Hi Sarah! I'm seriously considering applying for Brent Daniel's TTP program. I know you've been in for a couple of months already - how has it been so far? Have you made some progress in terms of getting some deals? Thank you!

    Hi David, the Wholesaling Inc team is very nice but I’ve fell out of it a bit the last couple months. I honestly think their program course is a bit too basic and doesn’t cover a lot of really important things to know about title companies, listing a deal with a realtor if you’re trying to assign it, etc. but I also know that I haven’t been trying very hard lately. The biggest thing you’re paying for is the support calls and it’s a group setting and you just wait for your turn to ask your question, there have been a few people that have gone out of their way from the support group to help me further, but overall the instructors are limited on their time and answers are a bit vague. So overall I think $5000 is a bit steep from my experience so far, Joe McCall has a cheaper program with the same concepts, but I only know a friend who went through his, but he has been more successful than me. So I’d just weigh your options and really ask yourself how much dedication you’re willing to give and know that you’ll be spending another $400 - $600 or more a month on Propstream and Pebble REI or another CRM program because that’s what you’ll need for data and mailings. 

     Wow! Thank you, that helped a lot. Yeah, $5000 is a lot of money for me, to add another $400-$600/mo will not give me enough breathing room. I'll probably find a cheaper mentorship program but I'll keep you updated if I find success in other courses or if I just decide to go on my own. Again, thank you and have a blessed one :)  


     Thank you. I hope you find something that works!

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @David Kim:
    Quote from @Sarah K.:
    Quote from @David Kim:

    Hi Sarah! I'm seriously considering applying for Brent Daniel's TTP program. I know you've been in for a couple of months already - how has it been so far? Have you made some progress in terms of getting some deals? Thank you!

    Hi David, the Wholesaling Inc team is very nice but I’ve fell out of it a bit the last couple months. I honestly think their program course is a bit too basic and doesn’t cover a lot of really important things to know about title companies, listing a deal with a realtor if you’re trying to assign it, etc. but I also know that I haven’t been trying very hard lately. The biggest thing you’re paying for is the support calls and it’s a group setting and you just wait for your turn to ask your question, there have been a few people that have gone out of their way from the support group to help me further, but overall the instructors are limited on their time and answers are a bit vague. So overall I think $5000 is a bit steep from my experience so far, Joe McCall has a cheaper program with the same concepts, but I only know a friend who went through his, but he has been more successful than me. So I’d just weigh your options and really ask yourself how much dedication you’re willing to give and know that you’ll be spending another $400 - $600 or more a month on Propstream and Pebble REI or another CRM program because that’s what you’ll need for data and mailings. 

     Wow! Thank you, that helped a lot. Yeah, $5000 is a lot of money for me, to add another $400-$600/mo will not give me enough breathing room. I'll probably find a cheaper mentorship program but I'll keep you updated if I find success in other courses or if I just decide to go on my own. Again, thank you and have a blessed one :)  


     Thank you. I hope you find something that works!

    HI!  Checking in to see if anyone has up to date feedback on Brent Daniels' TTP program?

    Which program are you using tgat you love, if any?  

    Anyone using Investor Lift?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.