Pace's SubTo mentorship program is not as good as everyone says it is. It's actually 10000x BETTER!!! The content that is given, the bonus content, the community he created... it's worth 10x then what he charges for it! No matter where you are at in your REI journey, this program will help you get your first deal or your next 1346779954 deals! 🚫 🧢
Dude, I feel the same way. Pace always under promises and over delivers. I joined in September of 2020 and he spoke to my seller for me on the 3rd day I was in. Now we're building a RV Park together. Insane.
Yeah, not only does he explain the legal ramifications if you miss a subto payment, HE BRINGS IN HIS FREAKING LAWYERS, CPA'S, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, TRANSACTION COORDINATORS AND MORE FOR FREE. HE DIDN'T SAY HE'D DO THAT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE MENTORSHIP. Literally keeps making the bar higher and higher. I've been in 2 bigger mentorships before I joined this one. Insane value. NOW I WILL SAY, this is NOT a 1v1 mentorship. It's a community mindset. Pace has one zoom you pay for with him weekly and then does a BUNCH of BONUS zoom's weekly.
Just really cool, tune into one of his Sunday Services on Youtube and you can see him for real. I followed him on IG for 3 months and messaged him on there before I signed up for the mentorship. I joined bc he actually sent me messages back and would give me more answers than "go look up my video on youtube"
What’s up with all the brand new accounts writing a sales pitch for Pace? It appears that this is part of a marketing endeavor by marketing team. The flow does not come like a happy student as much as it is a sales pitch.
Are you part of his marketing team??
Haha no definitely not. But I am a student of the program so I’m just speaking from first hand experience. Are you in the program as well?
Dude, I feel the same way. Pace always under promises and over delivers. I joined in September of 2020 and he spoke to my seller for me on the 3rd day I was in. Now we're building a RV Park together. Insane.
Yeah, not only does he explain the legal ramifications if you miss a subto payment, HE BRINGS IN HIS FREAKING LAWYERS, CPA'S, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, TRANSACTION COORDINATORS AND MORE FOR FREE. HE DIDN'T SAY HE'D DO THAT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE MENTORSHIP. Literally keeps making the bar higher and higher. I've been in 2 bigger mentorships before I joined this one. Insane value. NOW I WILL SAY, this is NOT a 1v1 mentorship. It's a community mindset. Pace has one zoom you pay for with him weekly and then does a BUNCH of BONUS zoom's weekly.
Just really cool, tune into one of his Sunday Services on Youtube and you can see him for real. I followed him on IG for 3 months and messaged him on there before I signed up for the mentorship. I joined bc he actually sent me messages back and would give me more answers than "go look up my video on youtube"
Dude, I feel the same way. Pace always under promises and over delivers. I joined in September of 2020 and he spoke to my seller for me on the 3rd day I was in. Now we're building a RV Park together. Insane.
Yeah, not only does he explain the legal ramifications if you miss a subto payment, HE BRINGS IN HIS FREAKING LAWYERS, CPA'S, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, TRANSACTION COORDINATORS AND MORE FOR FREE. HE DIDN'T SAY HE'D DO THAT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE MENTORSHIP. Literally keeps making the bar higher and higher. I've been in 2 bigger mentorships before I joined this one. Insane value. NOW I WILL SAY, this is NOT a 1v1 mentorship. It's a community mindset. Pace has one zoom you pay for with him weekly and then does a BUNCH of BONUS zoom's weekly.
Just really cool, tune into one of his Sunday Services on Youtube and you can see him for real. I followed him on IG for 3 months and messaged him on there before I signed up for the mentorship. I joined bc he actually sent me messages back and would give me more answers than "go look up my video on youtube"
What’s up with all the brand new accounts writing a sales pitch for Pace? It appears that this is part of a marketing endeavor by marketing team. The flow does not come like a happy student as much as it is a sales pitch.
Dude, I feel the same way. Pace always under promises and over delivers. I joined in September of 2020 and he spoke to my seller for me on the 3rd day I was in. Now we're building a RV Park together. Insane.
Yeah, not only does he explain the legal ramifications if you miss a subto payment, HE BRINGS IN HIS FREAKING LAWYERS, CPA'S, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, TRANSACTION COORDINATORS AND MORE FOR FREE. HE DIDN'T SAY HE'D DO THAT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR THE MENTORSHIP. Literally keeps making the bar higher and higher. I've been in 2 bigger mentorships before I joined this one. Insane value. NOW I WILL SAY, this is NOT a 1v1 mentorship. It's a community mindset. Pace has one zoom you pay for with him weekly and then does a BUNCH of BONUS zoom's weekly.
Just really cool, tune into one of his Sunday Services on Youtube and you can see him for real. I followed him on IG for 3 months and messaged him on there before I signed up for the mentorship. I joined bc he actually sent me messages back and would give me more answers than "go look up my video on youtube"
What’s up with all the brand new accounts writing a sales pitch for Pace? It appears that this is part of a marketing endeavor by marketing team. The flow does not come like a happy student as much as it is a sales pitch.
@joe S. this is my 3rd account I've made, I keep deleting my old emails. So the new account is on me.
Should I complain lol?
I was part of 2 mentorships before that didn't offer even a quarter of what he does. He's a dope dude and I wanted to give him some love
I joined Subto in January completely new to real estate investment aside from listening to podcasts like Real Estate Rookie and attending YouTube University. I took the leap to invest in a mentorship so that I could have accountability to take action instead of suffering from paralysis analysis and what I can say is that its overwhelming.
Pace has spent hundreds of hours on videos and Zooms full of content for investors across all levels so it can be a lot to sift through and determine what is necessary for you. If you're expecting to be handheld directly by Pace through every step and have a tailor made program specifically for your needs without having to put in any mental labor yourself - this isn't it. HOWEVER, Pace has built a community of folks unlike any other I've seen and I know that whenever I have questions, need advice, comps, paperwork, referrals, etc. - the community will answer, without a doubt, and for a LIFETIME.
In terms of character, the thing I appreciate most from Pace is his transparency and straightforward nature. He thoroughly explains the risks not just the rewards and provides resources and ideas for how to handle such risks i.e. due on sale clause, various state laws, etc. He went through the mistakes and created preventative measures so that I don't have to. As a newbie, getting sued is what I fear most and what I've learned so far and what's available in the mentorship makes me feel comfortable and confident in my ability to handle whatever may come my way.
Lastly there are sooooo many bonuses (no upsells) like role play calls and deep dives into specific topics, some are very high level stuff that I'm personally not ready for yet however just knowing that I have lifelong access to it so that when I am ready to scale my business, the tools and information are there waiting, makes the investment more than worth it.
So yeah, it's overwhelming. Mostly because its been a gift that keeps on giving and I just can't keep up. And as a beginner, I understand that I have to crawl before I can walk and that I have to at least put in half as much work and effort as Pace does to use the GROUP mentorship to my benefit and needs and will continue to do just that. This is not a sponsored ad but I am open and willing to answer any questions!
Pace's SubTo mentorship program is not as good as everyone says it is. It's actually 10000x BETTER!!! The content that is given, the bonus content, the community he created... it's worth 10x then what he charges for it! No matter where you are at in your REI journey, this program will help you get your first deal or your next 1346779954 deals! 🚫 🧢
Has he mentioned the legal (sometimes criminal) implications of missing a payment on the loan you've taken over? Just curious.
Sub To is legal. Missing a payment can be illegal. There are other serious implications if you don't do things ethically and legally. Has he made those clear for you?
For sure!
Pace's Subto course/mentorship is friggin awesome. The guy over delivers. You're only suppose to get one zoom call a week as a member but there's always more. He brings in all kinds of industry professionals to share their knowledge and wisdom. The kicker is that unlike most mentorships that only last for 6 months the Subto mentorship is for life. It doesn't get much better than that.
@Tala Alapai-Ahonima
LOL is this thread for real? This kid almost as bad as the bots in YouTube threads recommending some random investor and all the bots respond how awesome that investor has been to them as well.
Every time Pace Moby threads pop up on BP, half the testimonials are new accounts with a first post say how great the program is. How is it believable that that several people randomly open accounts on the same day and decide to make their first post about Pace Moby, with no external prompting? The posts are overly enthusiastic and ridiculously over the top.
This thread is locked by moderator.