I was curious and went through an interview by someone at GoBundance recently. They offered me to join. I was really hoping for personal mentoring + coaching/accountability from someone who is 100x ahead of me, since I’m already part of a few mastermind, but it seems like it’s more of a club and networking opportunity instead?
The fee isn’t a problem, but I do want to get value out of it.
Anyone had any previous experience? Would love to hear some non-biased reviews and opinions. After joining, is this a program you would continue to join year after year?
I joined Gobundance last year, without really knowing what to expect.
I ended up finding a group of amazing people with zero ego and a mindset of supporting and helping each other across many different verticals - financially and personally.
Originally, my main motivator to join was to find people I could trust to invest with as an LP in RE syndications. I'm renewing my membership because of the amazing like-minded community of super talented people.
A little background about me - I'm a tech founder, been investing in alternative assets since 2015 (especially LP investments in many real estate syndications in the US and Europe).
Hope that helps.. Happy to take answer any other questions that come up
@Anson Lau I also had the interview with GoBundance and I was planning on joining the group but then the Pandemic happened and I didn't end up joining. But then I joined another mastermind group with high level performers and that has been awesome. I am excited about this mastermind group. We already had one in-person meeting and it was awesome getting to know these people. Our next meetup will take place in Texas next weekend. Send me a DM if you are interested in more information about the group. I'll be there along with around 80 other high performing investors and entrepreneurs.
I joined Gobundance last year, without really knowing what to expect.
I ended up finding a group of amazing people with zero ego and a mindset of supporting and helping each other across many different verticals - financially and personally.
Originally, my main motivator to join was to find people I could trust to invest with as an LP in RE syndications. I'm renewing my membership because of the amazing like-minded community of super talented people.
A little background about me - I'm a tech founder, been investing in alternative assets since 2015 (especially LP investments in many real estate syndications in the US and Europe).
Hope that helps.. Happy to take answer any other questions that come up
@Anson Lau I also had the interview with GoBundance and I was planning on joining the group but then the Pandemic happened and I didn't end up joining. But then I joined another mastermind group with high level performers and that has been awesome. I am excited about this mastermind group. We already had one in-person meeting and it was awesome getting to know these people. Our next meetup will take place in Texas next weekend. Send me a DM if you are interested in more information about the group. I'll be there along with around 80 other high performing investors and entrepreneurs.
Hi. Which mastermind did you end up joining?
Hi Anson and everyone, I'm interested in finding 2-6 other guys to form a mastermind with (1M+, similar to GoBundance), focused on all aspects of life, business and money included (US based, Virtual: Google Hangouts, Zoom, or FaceTime, etc). Your primary interest does not have to be real estate (though I expect multiple people in the mastermind will have real estate as a focus considering we're finding each other on BiggerPockets).
I was inspired by the GoBundance group, however I'm holding off on GoBundance after finding they have a $10,000 per year fee to join. It sounds like a phenomenal organization that could be a good option for the future, however at this time I didn't feel it was the right thing for me. Instead, I'm reaching out to this community to see if anyone is interested.
If you're looking for a mastermind / accountability / friend group like this, then I'm glad we've found each other. Please message me!
More info on my separate post here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...
I was curious and went through an interview by someone at GoBundance recently. They offered me to join. I was really hoping for personal mentoring + coaching/accountability from someone who is 100x ahead of me, since I’m already part of a few mastermind, but it seems like it’s more of a club and networking opportunity instead?
The fee isn’t a problem, but I do want to get value out of it.
Anyone had any previous experience? Would love to hear some non-biased reviews and opinions. After joining, is this a program you would continue to join year after year?
I am heavily involved with Gobundance, more than anyone who has responded to your post. I will tell you this, what you are looking for is exactly what you will find!
gobundance focuses on peer to peer mentoring, so it is up to you to connect with the members of the group to find exactly who you’re looking for. It is extremely easy, though! All you have to do is tell people what you are looking for, and they will connect you with the person who can help you. The group is extremely humble, transparent, vulnerable and eager to help! They have changed my life completely.
If you are already in a Facebook group, this should be easy for you.
@Anson Lau I also had the interview with GoBundance and I was planning on joining the group but then the Pandemic happened and I didn't end up joining. But then I joined another mastermind group with high level performers and that has been awesome. I am excited about this mastermind group. We already had one in-person meeting and it was awesome getting to know these people. Our next meetup will take place in Texas next weekend. Send me a DM if you are interested in more information about the group. I'll be there along with around 80 other high performing investors and entrepreneurs.
The pandemic was probably the best time to join Gobundance. We were getting insight from Codie Sanchez about buying businesses during that time before she blew up on social media. The pandemic was definitely the best time to receive that information because business valuations, generally speaking, were at their lowest of all time.
What is the name of the master mind that you are currently a part of?
I joined Gobundance last year, without really knowing what to expect.
I ended up finding a group of amazing people with zero ego and a mindset of supporting and helping each other across many different verticals - financially and personally.
Originally, my main motivator to join was to find people I could trust to invest with as an LP in RE syndications. I'm renewing my membership because of the amazing like-minded community of super talented people.
A little background about me - I'm a tech founder, been investing in alternative assets since 2015 (especially LP investments in many real estate syndications in the US and Europe).
Hope that helps.. Happy to take answer any other questions that come up
Where are you at the last mastermind event in Dallas, Texas? And, do you plan on attending the next one? I think we are going to be in Colorado.
Hi Anson and everyone, I'm interested in finding 2-6 other guys to form a mastermind with (1M+, similar to GoBundance), focused on all aspects of life, business and money included (US based, Virtual: Google Hangouts, Zoom, or FaceTime, etc). Your primary interest does not have to be real estate (though I expect multiple people in the mastermind will have real estate as a focus considering we're finding each other on BiggerPockets).
I was inspired by the GoBundance group, however I'm holding off on GoBundance after finding they have a $10,000 per year fee to join. It sounds like a phenomenal organization that could be a good option for the future, however at this time I didn't feel it was the right thing for me. Instead, I'm reaching out to this community to see if anyone is interested.
If you're looking for a mastermind / accountability / friend group like this, then I'm glad we've found each other. Please message me!
More info on my separate post here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...
I’m definitely down for that.
I joined Gobundance last year, without really knowing what to expect.
I ended up finding a group of amazing people with zero ego and a mindset of supporting and helping each other across many different verticals - financially and personally.
Originally, my main motivator to join was to find people I could trust to invest with as an LP in RE syndications. I'm renewing my membership because of the amazing like-minded community of super talented people.
A little background about me - I'm a tech founder, been investing in alternative assets since 2015 (especially LP investments in many real estate syndications in the US and Europe).
Hope that helps.. Happy to take answer any other questions that come up
Where are you at the last mastermind event in Dallas, Texas? And, do you plan on attending the next one? I think we are going to be in Colorado.
Unfortunately I couldn't make it out. Were you there?
Yep, I was there! Had a great time and connected with a ton of new people. The group has around 800 people in it now, so I’m meeting someone new every time a mastermind event happens.
writing a letter of intent to purchase 29 acres for residential development with a Gobundance member today who I met at the airport.
Yep, I was there! Had a great time and connected with a ton of new people. The group has around 800 people in it now, so I’m meeting someone new every time a mastermind event happens.
writing a letter of intent to purchase 29 acres for residential development with a Gobundance member today who I met at the airport.
That's awesome, i've been a member for more than 2yrs and loving it.
Let's connect
Just sent you a connection request.
Thanks for the insight everyone, Especially @Julian Colvard as that was the general picture I had about the program. And you personally do not gain by me joining personally other than another like minded investor adding to amazing community! I am also intrigued about joining hopefully to find a mentor and team up to mutually grow! The entry fee for the lowest tier under 2M is $5000/yr or you can do $3000/6mo at a time to see if it is the right fit!
seems like an interesting program