New to the Syracuse BP community, Looking for RE agent

New to the Syracuse BP community, Looking for RE agent

Homeowner · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Hello Syracuse BP community!

This is not a new member introduction (Although it definitely feels like I'm writing one), but more of a re-introduction. I just moved to the upstate NY area and now live in East Syracuse (Eastwood). Stil trying to get my bearings here in the city, I've been here for a month and I like it. Of course I keep hearing that "winter is coming", and that it might change my opinion some :).

I wanted to reach out to see if any of the local members knows a good investor friendly agent that I can contact.

I also plan on attending the September meeting of the OCREIC to meet other investors (hopefully BP members) face to face, and collect some much needed business cards.

Look forward to doing business with everyone!!!

Thanks

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 22 votes
10y

hey @Sebastian Villa, welcome.

I lived in Syracuse for several years (originally from NYC) and bought my first property on the westside as owner-occupant. Alexis Bliss of Keller Williams was my agent, and she owns several units herself: she's someone you want to talk with definitely. PM me if you'd like her contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Rafael, CA · Member since 2015 · 190 posts · 90 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sebastian Villa. I went to SU and my wife's family is based there. I have a few rentals in the cuse and got them all through her cousin and aunt @ Enlighten Realty in armory square. Definitely biased as they are family but we work through them to purchase and fill our rentals and they do solid work. Please hit me up if you'd like an introduction or just tell them I sent you.

  • Homeowner · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the recommendation @Will Chamberlin, I reached out to Ann today and will be swinging by her office tomorrow. Mentioning your name was more than enough, but thanks for the introduction offer.

    Let me know next time you are in the cuse, maybe we can get coffee and talk REI.

    Thanks again!!!

  • Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    hey @Sebastian Villa, welcome.

    I lived in Syracuse for several years (originally from NYC) and bought my first property on the westside as owner-occupant. Alexis Bliss of Keller Williams was my agent, and she owns several units herself: she's someone you want to talk with definitely. PM me if you'd like her contact info.

  • Homeowner · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the info @Cerwin Haynes, it will be great to talk to an agent/investor in the area.

    I'll start looking towards the West side of town too, I have been concentrating on the East for now.

  • Brewerton, NY · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Frank procopio is the man to contact, he knows everything there is to know about real estate. He's an active investor and he is a broker at Procorpio reality
  • Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes
    9y
    Sebastian Villa , Thanks for posting this thread! I'm making my way up to Syracuse this weekend and was gonna see if there were any agents I could hit up. If you're around, would you be interested in grabbing some coffee or lunch?
  • Homeowner · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Tom Chen

    I will be around this weekend; coffee sounds great. I'll PM you to coordinate.

  • Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes
    9y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.