Anyone have a website that: searches title, mortgage balance, etc

Anyone have a website that: searches title, mortgage balance, etc

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 161 posts · 15 votes

I have seen these before but I lost my posts and bookmarks. Epic fail. 

I am looking for companies/websites that allow us to do title search, owner search, mortgage balance search, etc.....that also has integration to allow to email the owner, snail mail the owner, send post cards to the owner, etc.....

What's out there? Who's using the best one? Please advise. Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Maybe PropStream is what you are thinking of? 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    4y
    property Radar  ..  although you need a title examiner to give you accurate title search. 
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 161 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Kerry Baird Propstream was one that I found, but off memory I UD seen one that seemed a better match for my needs. I’m pulling my hair out trying to find it. Ugh.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 161 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Jay Hinrichs hadn’t yet seen PropertyRadar. Thank you for this.

  • Investor · Philadelphia Metro · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 75 votes
    4y

    @Nick Johnson, Another similar website and service is Batchleads. I haven't used it yet, but I am currently looking at it myself.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 161 posts · 15 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @John Brodeur:

    @Nick Johnson, Another similar website and service is Batchleads. I haven't used it yet, but I am currently looking at it myself.

     This looks interesting as well. Thanks for sharing this! Going to dig a little deeper on this one. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.