Apps or Software for Rent collection and Maintenance requests

Apps or Software for Rent collection and Maintenance requests

Karl DentonPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Mansfield, CT · Member since 2021 · 225 posts · 131 votes

Wondering which app is better I’m choosing between “Avail” and “Tenant Cloud”, iv heard good things about both. Wondering which one makes the most sense. I currently have a 3 family and some garages I rent out for storage. I’m hoping to get a few more doors this year. What can you tell me about these apps or any others that’s great for rent collection and maintenance requests. I currently use “STESSA” for all my bill and expense tracking which has been working great! Thanks everyone! 

4Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
4y

@Karl Denton

I would also recommend you check out Nestegg.rent

Super cool app

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    @Karl Denton

    I would also recommend you check out Nestegg.rent

    Super cool app

  • Member since 2021 · 402 posts · 277 votes
    4y

    avail.co

  • Bianca OuchanaBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Farmington, CT · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I've been using Yardi Breeze for many years now, and I have tried several in the past that had major flaws with them.  Highly recommended, especially Yardi/OneSite is a big player in this space, Breeze is available for smaller portfolios. 

    Seven & Main Property Management LLC4.543 Reviews
  • Karl DentonPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Mansfield, CT · Member since 2021 · 225 posts · 131 votes
    4y

    I have used stessa, tried avail and also used tenant cloud for lease signing and rent collection. My experience is that Stessa keeps getting better and now offers rent collection. Now i just need something simple for lease signing. I had one tenant only using tenant cloud so ill be moving them over to Stessa.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.