BiggerPockets + Invelo - Here's what you get

BiggerPockets + Invelo - Here's what you get

Justin SilverioPro Member
Developer · Andover, MA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes

BiggerPockets just announced its partnership with Invelo. 

Invelo is a true all-in-one solution for real estate investors, built with industry-proven best practices. The platform aims to provide investors with everything they need to run and scale a successful real estate investment business in one place. Some of Invelo's features include:

- List Builder
- CRM with different databases for prospects, leads, and deals
- Advanced marketing with direct mail, ringless voicemail, email and custom sequences
- The most advanced skip tracing
- REI video training series + expert-led masterclasses
- Facebook community
and so much more

As the founder of Invelo, my team and I are here to answer any questions about the platform. Feel free to ask any questions here.

4Reply
297 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Nationwide · Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 21 votes
3y

Neat product! 

What type of persona is Invelo's platform catered towards? 

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Nationwide · Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    Neat product! 

    What type of persona is Invelo's platform catered towards? 

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Is this the starter or individual plan from invelo being offered with bigger pockets pro?

  • Jenna ChauPro Member
    Lawrence, MA · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kevin Liu:

    Neat product! 

    What type of persona is Invelo's platform catered towards? 

    Hey @Kevin Liu! The platform is built off of best practices from real estate investors, but we also have a number of real estate agents who use many of the tools. 

    Our Starter plan (which is free) is really designed to support newbie investors, as all of the available presets are what they should be using in building lists and sending marketing campaigns. 

    The Individual plan is perfect for the investor who has established investing strategies and is looking to scale. 

    And the Professional plan is a great space for seasoned vets who need a robust system where their team can work through the entire acquisition process. 

    Let me know if you have any other questions! 

  • Jenna ChauPro Member
    Lawrence, MA · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon Drzewicki:

    Is this the starter or individual plan from invelo being offered with bigger pockets pro?

    Hey @Brandon Drzewicki, 
    You have access to the Starter plan with your Pro membership, but you also get 15% off the Individual plan as a Pro member if that subscription suites your needs better. You also get $50 automatically when signing up with Invelo, no matter which plan you choose. You can put that $50 to work with skip tracing or your first Invelo marketing campaign. 

    Let me know if you have any other questions! 

  • Investor · San Diego · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Chau:
    Quote from @Kevin Liu:

    Neat product! 

    What type of persona is Invelo's platform catered towards? 

    Hey @Kevin Liu! The platform is built off of best practices from real estate investors, but we also have a number of real estate agents who use many of the tools. 

    Our Starter plan (which is free) is really designed to support newbie investors, as all of the available presets are what they should be using in building lists and sending marketing campaigns. 

    The Individual plan is perfect for the investor who has established investing strategies and is looking to scale. 

    And the Professional plan is a great space for seasoned vets who need a robust system where their team can work through the entire acquisition process. 

    Let me know if you have any other questions! 


     Awesome to see a plan for newbies like myself. Is there anything tailored for military personnel? 

  • Jenna ChauPro Member
    Lawrence, MA · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 23 votes
    3y

    @Robert Washington We don't have any specific features geared towards military personnel, but I would be happy to set up a meeting with you to help you get the most out of the platform. 

    I appreciate you asking this question, as there is absolutely room for growth in providing for our veterans. 

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    How would this compare with privy and podio?  Thank you 

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Does it run comps ? 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Chau:

    @Robert Washington We don't have any specific features geared towards military personnel, but I would be happy to set up a meeting with you to help you get the most out of the platform. 

    I appreciate you asking this question, as there is absolutely room for growth in providing for our veterans. 

    I would also be interested in something for veterans! Let me know. Thank you for considering it. 
  • Robert BartowPro Member
    Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    1

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    As a Pro subscription member I'd like to know the scope of what's included with my membership. If less than the main Invelo package then what would upgrade costs be?

    Is there a webpage here breaking this down for us, showing what all is included and how to access it? 

    Thank, Dan Fordyce

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    @Shere Daniels What does your current investing business look like? What are you looking to do in the next 6-12 months? Invelo is more of an all in one solution to finding, managing and moving off market sellers through the sales process with an emphasis on education and community. It looks like Privy is a great tool for identifying investment properties by using up to date MLS data. Podio is a comprehensive CRM that IMO is best used by higher volume investors. Most investors lean towards paying someone else to set Podio up for them. The ability to run comps is coming soon!

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    @Rebekkah Miranda I love this! I will follow up with Jenna for you. 

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    @Dan Fordyce Thank you for your interest! You have access to the Starter plan with your Pro membership, but you also get 15% off the Individual plan as a Pro member if that subscription suites your needs better. You also get $50 automatically when signing up with Invelo, no matter which plan you choose. You can put that $50 to work with skip tracing or your first Invelo marketing campaign.

    Please let me know if you have any other questions!

  • Justin SilverioPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Andover, MA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    3y

    @Dan Fordyce Invelo's pricing and features can be found here https://inveloapp.com/pricing. Keep in mind that BP Pro members will get 15% off the subscription price and $100 in in-app wallet credits for paid plans, as Jenell mentioned.

  • Investor · San Diego · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Chau:

    @Robert Washington We don't have any specific features geared towards military personnel, but I would be happy to set up a meeting with you to help you get the most out of the platform. 

    I appreciate you asking this question, as there is absolutely room for growth in providing for our veterans. 


     Sorry for the late reply but I would love to have a meeting with you anytime. Mind if I DM you/add you as a friend?

  • Rental Property Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Justin Silverio:

    BiggerPockets just announced its partnership with Invelo. 

    Invelo is a true all-in-one solution for real estate investors, built with industry-proven best practices. The platform aims to provide investors with everything they need to run and scale a successful real estate investment business in one place. Some of Invelo's features include:

    - List Builder
    - CRM with different databases for prospects, leads, and deals
    - Advanced marketing with direct mail, ringless voicemail, email and custom sequences
    - The most advanced skip tracing
    - REI video training series + expert-led masterclasses
    - Facebook community
    and so much more

    As the founder of Invelo, my team and I are here to answer any questions about the platform. Feel free to ask any questions here.


     Once I have a list of prospects, how do i go about adding them to my record? I continue to get stuck at this step

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I just signed up for BP Pro today after years of being on here for free 😅 and I’m impressed with Invelo so far. I like the all-in-one aspects a lot. One thing I want to know, is the $50 Credit in my account one time or per month? I’m thinking it’s wishful thinking to think being a BP Pro now gives me a MONTHLY credit but who knows 🤷‍♂️ either way now I do want to dive into it further 

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nate Sanow:

    I just signed up for BP Pro today after years of being on here for free 😅 and I’m impressed with Invelo so far. I like the all-in-one aspects a lot. One thing I want to know, is the $50 Credit in my account one time or per month? I’m thinking it’s wishful thinking to think being a BP Pro now gives me a MONTHLY credit but who knows 🤷‍♂️ either way now I do want to dive into it further 


     Sorry I see my question answered above disregard 

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Lamontis Gardner:
    Quote from @Justin Silverio:

    BiggerPockets just announced its partnership with Invelo. 

    Invelo is a true all-in-one solution for real estate investors, built with industry-proven best practices. The platform aims to provide investors with everything they need to run and scale a successful real estate investment business in one place. Some of Invelo's features include:

    - List Builder
    - CRM with different databases for prospects, leads, and deals
    - Advanced marketing with direct mail, ringless voicemail, email and custom sequences
    - The most advanced skip tracing
    - REI video training series + expert-led masterclasses
    - Facebook community
    and so much more

    As the founder of Invelo, my team and I are here to answer any questions about the platform. Feel free to ask any questions here.


     Once I have a list of prospects, how do i go about adding them to my record? I continue to get stuck at this step


     Thank you for asking the question! We would be happy to help you complete this step and set you up for success using the platform. I will ask one of our customer success team members to reach out to you via the email you have on your Invelo account. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    Hello! Newer investor here looking to use Invelo. In the starter plan, are we able to use other list rather than the preset one's given? Tax deliq, preprobate, etc. 

  • Jenna ChauPro Member
    Lawrence, MA · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Christian Diaz:

    Hello! Newer investor here looking to use Invelo. In the starter plan, are we able to use other list rather than the preset one's given? Tax deliq, preprobate, etc. 

     Hi @Christian Diaz, 

    On the Stater plan, you're only able to access the Invelo List Builder Presets. On the paid plans, you will be able to access many more property, MLS, and owner info filters. We currently do not have Preprobate, but we do have tax delinquency year. I would be happy to walk you through the platform and show you the features on the paid plan so you can see if it's a good fit for you. I'll send you an email to the email you signed up with.

    Talk soon! 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    When will the SMS integration be available?

  • Jenna ChauPro Member
    Lawrence, MA · Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Josh Shaner:

    When will the SMS integration be available?


     Hi Josh, We are currently working on this integration right now, and aiming to have it released to the platform by the end of the quarter. 

  • Investor · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jenna Chau:
    Quote from @Kevin Liu:

    Neat product! 

    What type of persona is Invelo's platform catered towards? 

    Hey @Kevin Liu! The platform is built off of best practices from real estate investors, but we also have a number of real estate agents who use many of the tools. 

    Our Starter plan (which is free) is really designed to support newbie investors, as all of the available presets are what they should be using in building lists and sending marketing campaigns. 

    The Individual plan is perfect for the investor who has established investing strategies and is looking to scale. 

    And the Professional plan is a great space for seasoned vets who need a robust system where their team can work through the entire acquisition process. 

    Let me know if you have any other questions! 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.