Post a list on facebook marketplace or zillow

Post a list on facebook marketplace or zillow

Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 4 votes

Hi Everyone, I am new to this community and just started a land wholesale business. How do I post a land for sale on facebook marketplace. I tried twice, but face book suspended both of my accounts, the reason is I did not meet the community standard but I do not know the exact reason. Any ideas?

Also I posted the listing in zillow, they called me to verify the listing information, but never see my listing active in zillow.

Any professionals or any good person can help here?  Thank you very much

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Post on the Killeen/Temple Investors page and Investor underground. Can walk you through it

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @May Lin

    Listing real estate for sale has a significant number of compliance issues. Recommend doing research on everything you have to do in order to place real estate on these listing sites To make sure you comply with all consumer protection and fair housing laws

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.