Looking for a free or low free phone number for owner leads

Looking for a free or low free phone number for owner leads

Property Manager · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2014 · 380 posts · 167 votes

I am looking for a number that I can use that will alert me immediately and identify the call as an owner lead for management or possible sale of a building.  Has anyone used or found a good way to do this?  I am not looking for a complicated system, just one number that will be dedicated and show that it is a lead so I can answer immediately.

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Liverpool, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 7 votes
7y

google voice 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Liverpool, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    google voice 

  • Investor · Broward County, FL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 938 votes
    7y

    @Michael Tempel

    google voice

    Cellphone based: on iOS: MySudo app

    Sip/IAX based: VoIP.ms

    I am using all three solutions for different needs.

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Michael Tempel Call Rail

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.