Cash flow investments in Detroit

Cash flow investments in Detroit

Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone know a good and reliable real estate agent/ broker in the area of Detroit? Many thanks in advance, Marta.

1Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Atlanta and Detroit · Member since 2018 · 601 posts · 821 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Marta Navales:

    Does anyone know a good and reliable real estate agent/ broker in the area of Detroit? Many thanks in advance, Marta.

    Hi Marta

    Here’s some info that may help

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/619388-detroit-the-come-back-kid

  • Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you Marisa, I take note of that.

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
    7y

    @Marta Navales,

    Yea sure, message me I can help.

  • Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Jamiel, thanks for you reply.

    I would love to talk to you about your investments in Detroit.  I have done a flip in the East English Village, to try the market, and just listed the pty.

    I am currently looking for a team to work with me,  pointing me in the right direction (as I'm not a local and my knowledge of the area is limited) and start doing serious buy and hold investments in Detroit.

    Interviewing agents and brokers is proving challenging, but I will keep trying until I find the right team for me.

    If you have any recommendation, it will be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you in advance,

    Marta

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.