What Program(s) Do You Use To Source Your List?

2 Replies

Hey guys, as part of the Realtors Association I have access to a program that is call IMAPP which give access to a lot of data of home owners. I was checking ListSource.com and to my eyes is basically the same. Also I notice that the company that owns Matrix also owns ListSource which is CoreLogic. Have any of you used any of these services? And what would you recommend?

Originally posted by @Mario I Fernandez :

Hey guys, as part of the Realtors Association I have access to a program that is call IMAPP which give access to a lot of data of home owners. I was checking ListSource.com and to my eyes is basically the same. Also I notice that the company that owns Matrix also owns ListSource which is CoreLogic. Have any of you used any of these services? And what would you recommend?

You'll all the best data from your Realtor tools, matrix etc......No need for you to also pay for ListSource.

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Mario I Fernandez:

You'll all the best data from your Realtor tools, matrix etc......No need for you to also pay for ListSource.

Thanks James! That's what I thought