Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Norma E. Vega Sanchez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Neenah, WI
Votes |
What I should do with this type of landlord?

Norma E. Vega Sanchez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Neenah, WI
Posted Aug 13 2019, 13:56

Hi everyone! I’m from Wisconsin.

I gave a 30 days notice to my current landlord and she was trying to make me to pay next month. We’re month to month agreement since my 6 months contract ended this June. She told me a a day ago by text that she is showing the property this Saturday and I told her that I have people coming over but she just ignored me. Today , when I got home from work she left two notices telling me that she have people comimg over to see the property on two different days. I called her to inform her that my neighbors from downstairs are smoking and the odor is going upstairs (to my apartment) and she rejected my call. To me it seems that she is up to something so she can keep my deposit. The reason I’m moving is becase she takes for ever to take care of the maintenance of the property.

What I must do for not get rip off with my deposit? Is she have the right to bring people to see the property event though I told her that I have people coming over on that date? What if she don’t pay me back my deposit?

Loading replies...