BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat

User Stats

Votes
Kyohei Brewer
Votes |
Skip Tracing/ People Search

Kyohei Brewer
Posted Dec 24 2022, 01:34

Hey BiggerPockets Family I wanted to see if anyone would be open to Share what successful methods/Services they have personally used to Contact property Leads that you may have found By Driving for Dollars or leads that a home is vacant. I've tried Direct mail and unfortunately with abandoned/vacant homes the Mail doesn't typically get Picked up or the postal Services put a stopper to the Address. I heard lead Sherpa was a source & possibly attorneys was a source. Any successful Help would be Much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Dec 24 2022, 06:55

I use True people search but its just me.... a small operation

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 24 2022, 06:56

You are going to want to touch a lead 7 times before you move to the next marketing campaign. Don't waste your money on one mailer, 67% of deals come from follow up. 

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Kyohei Brewer
Votes |
Replied Dec 25 2022, 08:24
Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
I use True people search but its just me.... a small operation
 Thank you
Much appreciated!
Thank you 
Much appreciated 

User Stats

Votes
Kyohei Brewer
Votes |
Replied Dec 25 2022, 08:25
Quote from @Eliott Elias:
You are going to want to touch a lead 7 times before you move to the next marketing campaign. Don't waste your money on one mailer, 67% of deals come from follow up. 
 Thank you for that Tip Eliot 
Much appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Jp Kilduff
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Replied Jan 5 2023, 05:28

There are several skip-tracing companies out there. Find one that does not have a high-priced long-term monthly contract, flexible pricing, and excellent customer service. If you need a referral code or more information let me know.

User Stats

Votes
Joel Bongco
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Replied Mar 8 2023, 23:35

@Kyohei Brewer -  We have an awesome CRM that many of us in Hawaii, California and Florida.  BTW,   Waianae has plenty of leads!  We are currently doing a House Flip at the end of Waianae Valley Road, please let me know if you would like to visit our project!   Mahalo,  Joel

User Stats

Votes
Kyohei Brewer
Votes |
Replied Mar 9 2023, 00:09
Quote from @Joel Bongco:

@Kyohei Brewer -  We have an awesome CRM that many of us in Hawaii, California and Florida.  BTW,   Waianae has plenty of leads!  We are currently doing a House Flip at the end of Waianae Valley Road, please let me know if you would like to visit our project!   Mahalo,  Joel

Thank you Joel I definitely would like to check out your Projects. Mahalo 

User Stats

Votes
Kyohei Brewer
Votes |
Replied Mar 9 2023, 00:10
Quote from @Jp Kilduff:

There are several skip-tracing companies out there. Find one that does not have a high-priced long-term monthly contract, flexible pricing, and excellent customer service. If you need a referral code or more information let me know.

Thank you 😊 

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Schrader
  • Real Estate Agent
  • South Dakota
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • South Dakota
Replied Mar 9 2023, 07:49

I've had a good bit of success using OnX and finding a property owner name on there, then using family tree now (a free search tool) to find the persons contact info.  It's not a fast way to do a lot, but if you were searching out one property here and there it works pretty well.  Or instead of OnX you can use your county website + family tree now.