Looking for Painters/Contractors in Kansas City, KS

Looking for Painters/Contractors in Kansas City, KS

Investor · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hi all,

I have purchased a duplex in KC, KS and am looking to make some updates to help increase the cash flow and build up some equity. I need to update the outside, new paint, replace some wood rot, etc. as a first priority. I was also looking to make some updates to the living area, adding in vinyl hardwoods, making some minor changes to the kitchen, etc. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone has some recommendations on contractors who would be able to help with these projects. Any pictures of work they have done would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone. 

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.