Turnkey Companies in Columbus OH

Turnkey Companies in Columbus OH

Accountant · Nassau, NY · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 8 votes

Hi all,

I have been investing in syndication deals but I want to own a property outright. However, I do not think I’m ready (time commitment wise) to put in the work. Therefore, I am leaning towards the turnkey route (in theory it should be less headaches but I know that’s not always the case).

Does anyone know of any good turnkey companies in Columbus, OH?

Thank you in advance!

2Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

Columbus is pretty competitive so turnkey providers don't really exist. I would reach out to a realtor who can help provide you the rest of the contacts to form your team. @Charles DeRiso

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Charles DeRiso:

    Hi all,

    I have been investing in syndication deals but I want to own a property outright. However, I do not think I’m ready (time commitment wise) to put in the work. Therefore, I am leaning towards the turnkey route (in theory it should be less headaches but I know that’s not always the case).

    Does anyone know of any good turnkey companies in Columbus, OH?

    Thank you in advance!


    There are not any turnkey companies. You typically find those companies in less competitive markets. Columbus, Ohio is hotter than markets with a lot of turnkey companies because we have an increasing job and population growth.

    I would recommend building your Core 4 so you can cut out the turnkey company. Not that much more work and gives you way more control.
  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Columbus is pretty competitive so turnkey providers don't really exist. I would reach out to a realtor who can help provide you the rest of the contacts to form your team. @Charles DeRiso

  • Jonathan StyerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 330 posts · 396 votes
    4y

    Another option is to purchase a flipped home and have a PM assist in placing a tenant. As these guys mentioned above, gonna need to be willing to put a little work in before turning any keys here in Columbus. 

    Styer Real Estate Professionals4.941 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.