Looking for a Proactive, honest and reliable property manager in Jax, Florida

Looking for a Proactive, honest and reliable property manager in Jax, Florida

Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I've had my fair share of disappointments with Jacksonville Property Managers and I'm in the market for a really good one :-)

My 3bed/1bath house is on the West-side, not far from the river and I'd love to find someone reliable to manage it for me.

Can anyone recommend someone they know and trust?

Many thanks

Nitzan

0Reply
19 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 146 posts · 24 votes
    12y

    Hi there! The only property manager I can recommend is Jacksonville Rental Finders on southside blvd. here is there website. http://www.jacksonvillerentalfinders.com

    Hope that helps!

  • SFR Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2012 · 285 posts · 83 votes
    12y

    I would recommend Paul Howard. He runs the Florida Landlord Meetings every month and if he cannot, he knows a LOT of property managers in Jacksonville. Here is his number, [REMOVED] or if in Jax, [REMOVED].

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thank you Joshua, I'll look them up.

    Jack, I have heard of Paul and tried him in the past but could never get through. I'll try again with the numbers you gave me. Do you have an email address for him?

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    12y

    Please don't post phone number or e-mail addresses. We get complaints if people start getting a lot of calls. Please use the PM system to exchange this info.

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I was wondering about that, Jon. Thanks for clarifying.

    Jack, could you please PM me the details?

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    @Nitzan Marinov reaching out if by any chance you are still active, I am looking for a reliable and reputable PM in Jacksonville, my current PM was a huge waste of time and Money. by any chance did you find anyone that you find reliable to work with? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Parrish, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Patricia Becker:

    @Nitzan Marinov reaching out if by any chance you are still active, I am looking for a reliable and reputable PM in Jacksonville, my current PM was a huge waste of time and Money. by any chance did you find anyone that you find reliable to work with? 

    Also interested in an update.


  • Property Manager · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 514 posts · 470 votes
    4y

    @Nitzan Marinov We are investors and property managers. Personally we own 9 rentals so we 100% understand what it's like to be an investor, how to treat tenants and save costs. My company is Thirdstone Properties. We currently manage 196 doors in Jacksonville. I'll ping you my details and hope we can work together!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.